Halloween Fantasy On The High Seas - Eastern October 24th 2015

Scouter

DIS Veteran
Here we go! :cool1::cheer2::grouphug::beach:

HERE'S WHO'S WHO:

4NVcruisers DW Leah traveling with: DH Victor, DS10 Brayden and DD8 Peyton 2nd DCL cruise:thumbsup2
ADznyDrmr- DW35 traveling with: DH36, DS 15 and DD9. (ages at time of cruising)
ashizz88- DW Dawn traveling with DH Jon
beacherinthemountains- DW Dale, traveling with: DH Todd, DD17 Nui, DD16 Aubrey and DS12 Davis
brandyshoes- DW Brandy traveling with DH John, DD9 Katelynn, twins DS4 Jaxson and DS4 Kaden.
Also, traveling with:
DW Alisha, DH Matt, DS10 Brayden and DD5 Macy.

BraveCruiser - DW Lori traveling with DH Ralph
15 DCL cruises! This one will complete being on all 4. :thumbsup2
ChristinaMohtashemi- DW Christina traveling with DH Kamron, MIL Linda, DS16 Matthew, DS12 Logan
and DS10 Jordan

Cinderella16-
Claribel Tavarez-

Clean1227 - DW33 Colleen traveling with DH35 Leland, DD9 Tara and DD5 Brynn
Danamichael44 -DW Dana traveling with DH Brian, DD10 Elianna, DD9 Cailyn and DD7 Ashtyn
dandjfla- DW traveling with: DH, DD11 and DS6.
This cruise will complete sailing all the ships:cool1:
Daralassa- DW Sarafina traveling with: DH Brian and DD9 Isabelle
dinahfig- DW traveling with DH
disgrits- DW Paige traveling with: DH Rob
Will be celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary:love:
dismom2boys21 -DW Jenn traveling with DH Paul, DS11 Nolan and DS9 Carter
Disneymoon0909- DW Holly traveling with DH, Holly's mom and dad and sister and sister's children DD8 and DD5
Holly and husband are CM's at WDW!!!!!:earsgirl::earsboy:

dizney-cruiser- Janice
Doing a B2B cruise:woohoo:
Dragon1165- DH Dave traveling with: DW Shelly, DD Athena, DGD4 Jillian, DGS2 Robbie, DD Janyce DGS6 Austin, DGS2 Jace and also DF Tony, DF Tara, DF Terry and DF Penny
dsnydaddy- DH Steve traveling with: DW Laura, DS Stuart, DD Leah, and Marilyn, Steve's Mom. Also, Steve's sister and her family.
His 9th cruise, and this one will complete all ships sailed :cool1:
Dyerneeds- DH Mike traveling with: DW Robin aka Tart Annihilator
Celebrating 40th wedding anniversary:love: and 10th DCL cruise!:cool1: and possibly Robin's retirement:thumbsup2
Emmasage-
frog1956-
Terry traveling with: BFF Penny
FourWakefields-
goofygurlie-
DW Laura traveling with DH
Goofykins- DW Lisa traveling with DH Steven, DS7 Brandon and DS4 Cody
Grandma Rainbow Jennie and Richard
Experienced cruisers on other lines but LOVE Disney:thumbsup2
hoosier4luvwdw- DW Bekky, traveling with DH Mark and DS16 Tyler and DS14 Zach (ages at time of cruise)
This will complete their sailing of all ships!
ImNarek- DW Karen traveling with : DH Joe and also with:
Brother Dan and his children DS14 Sam and DD11 Emily.

jam1015-
Jd_queen-
jkhilgeman-
DH: 65, DS's (2): 28, 20, DD's(3): 33, 28, 12, DM: 54 we are celebrating 3 October birthdays. Oct. 6th, 7th, and 22nd.
Jmx3b1026- DW Mandi traveling with : DH John and DD3 Enadalia
First ever cruise!:woohoo:
Katherine Morato- DW Kat traveling with DH Charles , DS4 Mason and DD 17months Emery
kive1484- DW Kathy traveling with DH Marcus, DD12 Allie, DS9 Charlie (turning 10 on 11/2!) and
with friends DW Vicky, DH Scott, DD13 Alyssa and DS7 Austin (turning 8 on 10/28!).

kmpeickert- DW traveling with : DH Troy, DS13.5 and DD7.5 (ages at time of cruising)
Celebrating DW's 40th birthday!:cake:
kristinmh99 DW Kristin traveling with : DH Mike, DD2.5 Madeline (age at time of sailing), Kristin's dad Louie and mom Mary Ellen
Mary Ellen is retiring in March, cruise is their celebration!
LDevereaux- DW Nelda traveling with: DH Kevin, twins, DS6 Jack and DS6 VJ
also traveling with friends:
DW Lauren, DH Matt, DS5 Max and DD3 Hailey

LilPrincess1807- Athena, traveling with parents: Dragon 1965 and Shesesewsall and DD4 Jillian, DS2 Robbie
Lisajaye - DW Lisa traveling with DH Mark, DD14 Madison and D?9 Macy.
LisaLee- DW Lisa, traveling with DH Lee. 36 WDW vacations! First time on Fantasy. Celebrating Lisa's birthday!
Lizabelle- DW Elizabeth traveling with DH Mark, DD10 Landry and DD7 Mabry. Celebrating Elizabeth's 40th birthday!:bday:
lpizzuro123-
Lumish family-
DH Adam traveling with: DWJen, DD Kayla and Jen's mom Kathy
lyne1219- Lynette traveling with Peter and DS4 Franklyn
majix- DW and DH Sean. First cruise and getting married on October 21st!
Making Memories- DW Lyndi traveling with: DH Billy, DD14 Sarah and DD6 Ella
Melindacruisin- Mindy traveling with mom Gail and DS4 Addison

mickeyd78- DH traveling with DW, DD4, DS2 and parents. All the way from Australia!
This will be their first DCL cruise!::yes:::yay:
minnieandmickey- DW Becky traveling with: DH Sean
This will complete their sailing of all ships!:cool1: and perhaps being Platinum status!:dance3:
Mkbbb5-DW Kerri traveling with: DH Mike, DS17 Bryce, DS14 Bradyn, DD7 Brooklyn and son's friend Zach-17
mzlisap-
nerick8- DW Nancy traveling with: DH Kevin, DD17 Stephanie and DD15 Robin (ages at time of sailing)
NoobCruise- DW Jessi traveling with: DH Bryan, DS13 Jackson, DS12 Aidan and DS10 Beau
1st DCL cruise!:yay:
oybolshoi DW Brenda traveling with DH Jason. 9th DCL cruise. Funniest couple I've never met!
onemotherrunner- DW Julia traveling with: DH Joe and DS11, DD11 and DS9 (ages at time of cruise)
Celebrating the completion of her Ph.D!:cool1: and their FIRST DCL cruise!:woohoo:
Paola DW cruising with DH, DS9 (age at cruise time) and in-laws. Their first DCL cruise!:woohoo:
Politzania- DW Tracey traveling with DH Scott
Their third DCL cruise; their first on one of the BIG boats :thumbsup2
QuiltTeddy DW Kathy traveling with DH Fred
Rocioibarra-
RVD90277
- DH traveling with: DW, MIL and 3 children

sarachristin- Sara traveling with: DS6 and DS18months
shesesewsall DW Shelly traveling with DH Dave Dragon1165
sunshine1685- DH Guy traveling with DW Allison, DS9 Brady, DS6 Tyler and DS3 Ryan.
First Disney Cruise! Also, Ryan's 4th birthday on Halloween!:bday:

Tart Annihilator- DW Robin traveling with: DH Mike Dyerneeds
taxginger - DW Stacey traveling with DH Adam, DD Elle (3.5) and DS Ollie (1.5) (ages time of cruise) First DCL cruise!:yay:
thedonduck- DW Kimmy traveling with: DH DJ, DS5 Casen, DD4 Elliot, DD1 Eislee(ages at cruise date)
Also, traveling with parents: Patty and Bill
Their 7th cruise! All 4 ships sailed:cool1:
TheForcelsWithMe-
tinkerbellmom1- DW Sheri traveling with: DH Pat. Their 5th DCL cruise , but first on the Fantasy!
TLovesDisney- Tina and sister Heather
tow-mater-1 DW Char traveling with: DH Nate, DS11 Luke and DS9 Gabe and possibly Char's parents
Tweetytweety-
XebainSotau DH Dave traveling with DW Jennifer
17 DCL cruises!!!!!
xtintin126x First time DCL cruiser traveling with DS7 and DD 15 months.

DINING:
Main seating on the Disney cruise ships is at 5:45 pm and Second seating is at 8:15 pm. If you have Main dining, you will have tickets to the 8:30 show. Second dining will have tickets to the 6:15 show.

Dining Rotations of the three main restaurants, Enchanted Garden, Royal Court and Animator's Palate
RAERAER
AERAERA
ERAERAE

Formal night will be on the second night, Sunday October 25th
Pirate night on the fourth night, Tuesday October 27th
Semi-formal night on the sixth night, Thursday October 29th

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE

Anyone else interested in joining PM Dragon 1165 with your info.

Captain%20Hook%20page%201_zpsawd5nywe.jpg

Captain%20Hook%20page%202_zpsfx6xfjhm.jpg

Jafar%20page%201_zps1orq9lsz.jpg

Jafar%20page%202_zpsrutv4rfq.jpg

Maleficent%20page%201_zps8gjzljpx.jpg

Maleficent%20page%202_zpsjumhpjy2.jpg

Queen%20of%20Hearts%20page%201_zpslull5sq8.jpg

Queen%20of%20Hearts%20page%202_zpsejgrzctg.jpg

Dr%20Facilier%20page%201_zpslvqdji6y.jpg

Cruella%20de%20Vil_zpsbubbpvs7.jpg

Darth%20Vader%20page%201_zpsidsmya07.jpg

Darth%20Vader%20page%202_zpscdvoswhd.jpg

Pixie%20Dust_zpsq578rsxd.jpg

POSTCARD EXCHANGE

Ursula Post Card Group

# Cabin Name

1- 9672 Dave Roberts
2- 8551 Becky Akin Tyrrell
3- 9174 Ann Virgilio
4 - GTY Tracey Stanchfield Morris
5- 2025 Terry Hill
6- 2025 Penny Endris
7- 8080 Lynn Farrance
8- 7180 Jessica Knarr
9- 10098 Cathy Campbell-Cormier
10- 6586 Anna Williamson
11- 7092 Jessica Smith
12- 2033 Linda Bates McKinster
13- 8048 Dawn Hergenrother

15 - 9540 Kerri
16 - 7670 Marje
17- 6662 Gina McGrory
18- 6669 Cindy McGrory
19- 6644 Julie Dennis

Last edited:
OK, I'll post in my own thread......:rotfl:

SOOOOOO super excited to finally have my cruise booked after switching my dummy date a few times since 2011.:woohoo::yay:

I can't wait to see all my old buddies again:grouphug:

AND, meet new friends too!:hug:

Everyone sailing this date is welcome here. A bunch of us know each other from previous sailings but we always love making new friendships, so join in!

Not booked yet, but I will book a room for me and Rob next month when we cruise to celebrate Derek's graduation!:cool1:

Hmmm, I think I told rob about this.

Not booked yet, but I will book a room for me and Rob next month when we cruise to celebrate Derek's graduation!:cool1:

Hmmm, I think I told rob about this.

So happy to hang with you guys on here again:banana:

(no I am not on here at work:rolleyes1)

So happy to hang with you guys on here again:banana:
(no I am not on here at work:rolleyes1)

I think I can hear you Rose, singing this song all that way down here!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Sending my best to all the :grouphug: KK'ers, wishing your Fantasy Cruise is truly fantastic!!! The day you sail away, Hazel and I :hug: will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary.

Subscribing. Still haven't made a decision yet on which one we want to do yet. All you guys are making it very tempting to go on this one.:thumbsup2

For any who join the thread, I'll introduce myself. I'm Steve. On this cruise will also be my Wife Laura, son Stuart and Daughter Leah as well as my Mom, Marilyn. If all goes well my Sister and her family will be joining us too.

This cruise will mark my 9th DCL cruise and the first on the Fantasy. And once I've been on this cruise I'll have been on every ship.

My wife and I are glad to be joining the KKers again. And we are looking forward to meeting new friends.

If all goes according to plan, Hazel and I will be sailing out the day before you from Port Canaveral on the Dream.

Update: DCL cancelled the sailing of the 10/23/15 cruise due to the Dream will be in dry dock.

Last edited:
If all goes according to plan, Hazel and I will be sailing out the day before you from Port Canaveral. Lina is giving Hazel and I the 3 day Dream sailing on 10/23 as her 40th wedding anniversary gift to us. What an amazing kid we have!!! :goodvibes

Nice! That's a great gift!

If all goes according to plan, Hazel and I will be sailing out the day before you from Port Canaveral. Lina is giving Hazel and I the 3 day Dream sailing on 10/23 as her 40th wedding anniversary gift to us. What an amazing kid we have!!! :goodvibes

Wow, that's awesome! What a sweet daughter:hug:

I forgot to introduce myself too.
I'm Rose and will be cruising with my SO Bob. This will be my 6th Disney cruise but first on the Fantasy. We're both cruising without our kids who are grown up now.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We booked today!! This will be the first leg of our B2B!!

What is "KK3"? :confused3

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We booked today!! This will be the first leg of our B2B!!

What is "KK3"? :confused3

Hi Janice,
Isn't it nice to have a vacation to be excited about:woohoo::thumbsup2

There was a group of people who've cruise together on DCL that this was to be one of our big meet-ups and KK was the Konked Kruisers, so that's where KK3 came from. But we may change that title to accomodate all.

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter