Halloween Fantasy On The High Seas - Eastern October 24th 2015

RVD90277
I haven't done 10 posts so it won't let me PM you. Will you please let me know if you received my message above and added us to Pixie Dust. Thanks.

Hi! Is our first Disney cruise! I want to join the fish extender! But I don't understand how many presents I have to buy! It has to be the same presents or could be different! Please help me!!!
I also have not done this before, but talked to a co-worker today who has done this. She said some did one gift per family and others did one gift per person. She did individual gifts. The FE that her family participated in just had things delivered to them randomly. She said that her kids loved it.

Hi, I'm in the Dr Facilier FE group and noticed there are 2 families that have GTY listed as their room numbers. The Fuller's and the Rivera's. Is there any way we can get in touch with them to get their room numbers? I just want to make sure we know where to deliver their gifts!

The latest files should have resolved any room issues.

Fish Extender Notice:

I will likely have limited internet access from this point on so...

In the off chance that any of you get a room upgrade at the port, please let me know. I am in room 7544 and I will have a dry erase board on my door. You can just leave a msg on the board (e.g. X FE group Y family Room 1001->2001).

I will leave a portion of the whiteboard written with a list of all of the updates. I also have a printout of all FE groups and will leave a posted printout on my door as well if anyone wants to check for updates in their FE group (i.e., if you go to deliver a FE gift but don't see the FE there, maybe they changed rooms?)

If anyone wants to view / download / print the latest FE files (I believe they are all uploaded here), they are public now (view only mode) at the link posted just before this.

We met some lovely people at dinner on the cruise, is there anyway we can contact them? (We stupidly didn't ask for their contact details)

Sadly my family's first fish extender experience was terrible the only family who participated was Mindy. Sadly we were so excited. We spent over 30 dollars and no one did. My son was so sad it pretty much ruined are experience. It would be nice if people who asked to join actually participated. Or at least updated all parties involved if they no longer wanted to do it. It takes alot but when a child walks around and sees other extenders packed and when he gets to his room every night nothing. Shame on those that were part of the pixie dust group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter