Halloween Fantasy On The High Seas - Eastern October 24th 2015

Ok everyone, to be added to the FE for this cruise, post the following info so we can update the list.
Cabin number
Names of everyone
ages of kids or Adult for the big kids
Favorite character for each
Any allergies
Yes or no for Adults on Alcohol
Special Occasions other than Halloween.
I will update the data bases and then get it posted by Scouter
I have Lisajaye, Jam1015, Dismom2boys21,Jmx3b1012,Mkbbb5 penciled in for now, But I will need your info.

Just want to clarify you meant us jmx3b1026? You have Jmx3b1012...

9160 John adult Flynn Rider (Eugene) allergies none alcohol none 13th wedding anniversary / first cruise

9160 Mandi adult Minnie Mouse allergies none alcohol yes 13th wedding anniversary / first cruise

9160 Enadalia Princess Bellle allergies none alcohol none first Cruise

Hi there. This cruise will officially be my second. Usually someone will create a Facebook page (I'm not so tech savvy to do this) but it was super fun. As far as the FE list goes, I bet someone will get back to us soon. If you need ideas or info, don't hesitate to reach out to me as I just went through it a month ago and it was a little intimidating at first or maybe it was just me. Lol!

It is intimidating as I have no idea how extravagant it is or should be?! We are very excited for our first cruise and looking forward to meeting people in our FE group!

Good afternoon, I would like to join the FE but can't figure out how to do the PM so will post info here.

#8610 Curtis Doolan Adult Mickey None Yes Birthday
#8610 Stephanie Doolan Adult Merida None No
#8610 Gracie Doolan age 6 Elsa and Rapunzel None Birthday

Thanks!!
Thanks you are added to the FE

Thanks Dave for organizing all this. A tough job I'm sure. We'll owe you a drink on the cruise!!!
My DW and I are both retired, so this help keep me out of trouble. As far as a drink you can find me on deck 12, close to the aft funnel starboard side as we sail out of Port Canveral....Let family at home see us on the harbor cam at Fishlips.

Just want to clarify you meant us jmx3b1026? You have Jmx3b1012...

9160 John adult Flynn Rider (Eugene) allergies none alcohol none 13th wedding anniversary / first cruise

9160 Mandi adult Minnie Mouse allergies none alcohol yes 13th wedding anniversary / first cruise

9160 Enadalia Princess Bellle allergies none alcohol none first Cruise
Jmx3b1026, you are who I meant, I see so many numbers that things sometimes get jumbled.
You are added to the FE.
The question for you is do you all have same last name and how old is DD? Some folks will try to make personalized and age appropriate gifts for each member of your party.
Thanx

It is intimidating as I have no idea how extravagant it is or should be?! We are very excited for our first cruise and looking forward to meeting people in our FE group!
There are many sources of information on FE gifts. If you go through the threads hear on Disboards you will find more info than you know what to do with. Also searches on the web can give you ideas. As far as extravagance it is up to you. We have received things as simple as candy bags, magnets, pins to the other end being a clock made from an old record with Mickey added to it. Be as creative as you want. No one will tell you that your gift is bad. I love everything we have ever received. So just have fun with it and don't get stressed.

Jmx3b1026, you are who I meant, I see so many numbers that things sometimes get jumbled.
You are added to the FE.
The question for you is do you all have same last name and how old is DD? Some folks will try to make personalized and age appropriate gifts for each member of your party.
Thanx

Ok great! Thank you
Yes all same last name Bidwell
DD age 3
DW age 34
DH age 34

There are many sources of information on FE gifts. If you go through the threads hear on Disboards you will find more info than you know what to do with. Also searches on the web can give you ideas. As far as extravagance it is up to you. We have received things as simple as candy bags, magnets, pins to the other end being a clock made from an old record with Mickey added to it. Be as creative as you want. No one will tell you that your gift is bad. I love everything we have ever received. So just have fun with it and don't get stressed.

I have been reading the boards and also researching on Pinterest! So many great ideas, going to be hard to choose! We plan on having lots of fun with it. Our 3 year old will have fun helping I'm sure! Thank you so much for getting us added

I have been reading the boards and also researching on Pinterest! So many great ideas, going to be hard to choose! We plan on having lots of fun with it. Our 3 year old will have fun helping I'm sure! Thank you so much for getting us added

When DW and I did our 1st DCL cruise 3 years ago, We did a lot of research and jumped in with both feet. We make a new FE for each cruise. Then they are hung in our dining room. That room is our Disney room in the house. This will be our 3rd dcl and 2nd on Fantasy. So feel free to ask any questions. We are more than willing to answer.

When DW and I did our 1st DCL cruise 3 years ago, We did a lot of research and jumped in with both feet. We make a new FE for each cruise. Then they are hung in our dining room. That room is our Disney room in the house. This will be our 3rd dcl and 2nd on Fantasy. So feel free to ask any questions. We are more than willing to answer.
That is an outstanding idea...love the Disney room idea. Just need an extra room for it-at this point are all occupied but I do have a son heading to college next year...hmmmmm. Lol!

I became an etsy addict and YouTube was my BFF and found the coolest ideas (so I thought). I will also upload photos of the gifts we received on our past cruise for inspiration. These people are so darn creative and fun. It gave me a run for my money. In the end, it honestly is the thought that counts and I truly mean that. I agree with Dragon- we loved all our gifts and the surprise was most of the fun.

I must be an idiot. I can't figure out how to pm someone about joining the FE groups. Can someone help me? :confused3

Stephanie I have you added in the DB, as soon as I get all the updates in I will get it to Scouter to post here

I'm working on updating the first page Dave, but I'll need to check your lists for the PC and the FE exchanges to update those. You could send me a new list? Or have you updated it
elsewhere and I can get it from those lists? I'll check over there this weekend. I'll send you my email in any case.

Ok everyone, to be added to the FE for this cruise, post the following info so we can update the list.
Cabin number 6618
Brian (adult), Mickey
Dana (adult), Belle
Elianna (girl) 10, Minnie
Cailyn (girl) 9, Minnie
Ashtyn (girl) 7, Ariel
No allergies
Yes for Adults on Alcohol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter