H20 Plus Spa, Bath and Shower Products

What...buy 2 get 1. I stocked up from H2O+ online when they were having black friday sales. Need absolutely nothing. But maybe I better stroll in tomorrow just to make sure... :rotfl2:

I was at Ulta today. They have H2O products on a "buy 2, get one free" special.

I was at ulta today as well and got the buy 2 get one free deal... 2 of the sea salt lotions and one body butter :) that lotion is incredible!!!!

Is this in-store only? Their website only shows $10 off $60.
There are 2 stores nearby but they're both in shopping centers that are going to be so crowded today. :crazy2:

Tara619 said:
How do you "pre tip"? Leave cash for them in the room on day 1 ?

All that we do is make sure we meet our mouse keeper on day 1. We give her 20 bucks cash and ask her to take real good care of us. We also let her know that we really love the bath products. That's it. Then at the end of the cruise if she did a great job we usually double the recommended tip.

ruadisneyfan2 said:
Is this in-store only? Their website only shows $10 off $60.
There are 2 stores nearby but they're both in shopping centers that are going to be so crowded today. :crazy2:

Yes I believe it's in store only. But it's so worth the craziness to get these amazing products haha

Yes I believe it's in store only. But it's so worth the craziness to get these amazing products haha

I expanded my store search a little and found one in a less crowded shopping center. It would be worth a little drive. Plus they're open til 11pm. By then I'd hope most shoppers are done. :thumbsup2:cool1:

There was a 20% off entire purchase at Ulta in Sunday's paper. You might be able to find it online.

Nancy

I am so happy that we now can get H2O+ products in the UK, too. I spotted half price gift sets containing Sea Salt Body Wash 120ml, Sea Salt Skin Smoother 340g and Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter 120ml. I bought one as a gift earlier this week and went back and got another one for myself today.

Corinna

I signed up to receive emails from Ulta and they sent me a $5 off $10 or more coupon. There are several items excluded but I don't see H2O products listed. I'll be going there in a little while & will post my experience.

I still have a couple tubes of lotion from DCL but really it feels like water and does nothing to moisturize.

Darn...I spent a small fortune there yesterday with no coupon.

The coupon in the link says 20% off 1 item, not the whole order. The $5 coupon they emailed me was ok to combine with the buy 2 get 1 free offer with H2O products.
Besides the tester, there was only 3 body butters on the shelf.

Darn...I spent a small fortune there yesterday with no coupon.

Sorry you didn't get to use it but you will smell really good~ I love H2O+ Spa products. :goodvibes

The coupon in the link says 20% off 1 item, not the whole order. The $5 coupon they emailed me was ok to combine with the buy 2 get 1 free offer with H2O products.
Besides the tester, there was only 3 body butters on the shelf.

The 20% discount of total purchase coupon expired on 12/22/12. This is a new one with only 20% discount for one item.
I didn't find this coupon till today and couldn't go to the store to make a purchase today. :sad2:

If you have a Marshalls in your area, they are selling H20 products - bought a bunch of the sea salt body butter (7.99 each) and the body wash!! It felt like Christmas came early!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter