1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

H20 Plus Spa, Bath and Shower Products

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by BlakeandMaddysMomma, Nov 13, 2012.

1. BlakeandMaddysMomma

BlakeandMaddysMomma Mouseketeer

Just wondering if these products are supplied in enough quantity, and if they are suitable enough to forgo bringing our own shampoo, conditioner and soap? If so, that could sure save some room in the suitcase!!! :cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

If any of the items need replacing, and they don't magically appear, just ask the room host.

We've never had to bring additonal shampoo, conditioner, soap, or lotion aboard DCL.

:cutie:

4. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

"Normal" cabins get bar bath and face soap, shampoo, conditioner, and skin lotion (used to be body butter, but has changed at least on some cruises). As above, your host should replace any bottle that appears to be getting low.

Concierge cabins get additional products.

5. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

I love H2O+ products and don't bother bringing anything with me when I do a Disney vacation! I am somewhat regretting not buying the shampoo and conditioner on the Magic last week.

6. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

You can buy H2O products on line or at Ulta.

7. wdwwishes

wdwwishes DIS Veteran

They also have a store in Chicago on Michigan Ave. :)

8. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

My ULTA does not carry the hair care products. :guilty: I do buy my skin care products there. (And online I need to pay shipping and tax. I have my fingers crossed for a Christmas special!)

9. eyeheartgoofy

eyeheartgoofy DIS Veteran

They give you pretty good sized bottles and they work well enough. That said, I really don't care for the scents of the products on DCL. The hand lotion is okay, but I used the hair products once and then went back to my stuff from home. I really like the H20 scents at the resorts, but not the DCL ones...

10. mcgrawfan

mcgrawfan Peace Love Mickey Mouse

I loved the products in our room. We had enough kept I brought some home too. :)

11. Namsupak

Namsupak DIS Veteran

We aways bring the extras home too. We love the body wash and shampoo because they remind us of the cruise. If you go to TJ max they often have H2O products, cheap too.

12. chirurgeon

chirurgeon I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.

Do they have the body butter in the gift shop?

13. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

They did last summer.

14. Wenawen

Wenawen Mouseketeer

Do they offer unscented H2O products?

15. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

I don't think H2O+ has unscented shampoo and conditioner. :confused3

16. catyanna

catyanna Mouseketeer

The room attendant comes in 2x a day to clean/replenish things. If you feel you will need more, just remove the items left from the last time the attendant was there, store them, & like "magic" more appear:wizard:!We came home w/ 6 of EACH product. I can use them when we go to WDW. The products at the resorts are not as nice.

17. MrsDuck

MrsDuck DIS Veteran

We love H2O stuff. I have super long hair and use a lot of shampoo- the CM were happy to give us more when we needed it.

18. DizMagic

DizMagic Mouseketeer

Our local TJ Maxx / Marshalls stores carry H2O products pretty consistently. I have had good luck getting my products there for about $6-$7 a piece (compared to $20+ at WDW/DCL).

19. nhgirl

nhgirl Mouseketeer

I was on ebay a couple of days ago and people are actually selling it on ebay!!

20. Lisa Lisa

Lisa Lisa DIS Veteran

If you haven't done so already, sign up to be on their mailing list. They have specials all the time and occasonally offer free shipping.

http://www.h2oplus.com/

21. Favorite Auntie

Favorite Auntie <font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon

All room hosts don't restock. My sister asked for more and the room host told her they sell it in the gift shops...:confused3 My cruise a couple of weeks ago I would put it away and it only got restocked once. And I LOVED my room host, we had a pretty good relationship. I don't really care for it, so I didn't bother to ask for more, but I am sure he would have given me more if I asked.