H20 Plus Spa, Bath and Shower Products

One to two tubes are plenty for the week of the shampoo etc...we actually took home a few with us (we had two bathrooms) so had double the products..they were really nice and high quality.

So shampoo, conditioner, bar soap and hand lotion are supplied? That is everything right?

So shampoo, conditioner, bar soap and hand lotion are supplied? That is everything right?

It is a hydrating body butter not just a hand lotion. In the concierge rooms you also get a sea salt body wash and a Solar Relief Gel in addition to the above.

Namsupak said:
It is a hydrating body butter not just a hand lotion. In the concierge rooms you also get a sea salt body wash and a Solar Relief Gel in addition to the above.

No more body butter. Just lotion :(. At least, in non-concierge rooms.

Oh sorry, I didn't know that everyone didn't get the sea salt stuff..that is some awesome stuff!

I came home from our last cruise with 13 tubes of lotion .. I love it more than any other moisturiser I've tried.

It costs me in pre-cruise tips as we give our host a nice amount to 'smoothe the way'! We then do normal tips at the end of our cruise!!

Love love love it!!

Im a bath product hoarder, so I kep the ones we didnt use and each day they still restocked them, so I brought home PLENTY!!:rotfl2:

They also sell them in the larger sizes onboard if you need them. The Sea Salt body lotions was amazing!!

I told my room host how much I loved the lotion. On my last day he had left me 6 tubes of it. Needless to say he got a nice extra big tip!

Unless they've changed recently, the products on the ship are the Spa line of H2O+, which is superior to most of the WDW hotels. I've only seen the Spa line at the Grand Floridian at WDW. I'm a guy and the Spa line shampoo and conditioner are the best products I'ver ever tried and even worth growing out my hair some before the cruise. :banana: Definitely leave your shampoo/conditioner at home.

bats said:
I came home from our last cruise with 13 tubes of lotion .. I love it more than any other moisturiser I've tried.

It costs me in pre-cruise tips as we give our host a nice amount to 'smoothe the way'! We then do normal tips at the end of our cruise!!

Love love love it!!

Bats my wife said that you are my twin. Because I to pre tip at the begining of the trip. On our last cruise our hostess left us 3 extra tubes of all bath products per day. It was awesome. I now have enough to last me until our next cruise.

DizMagic said:
Our local TJ Maxx / Marshalls stores carry H2O products pretty consistently. I have had good luck getting my products there for about $6-$7 a piece (compared to $20+ at WDW/DCL).

I got an awesome H2O Spa Sea Marine body scrub (smells like the shampoo) & the body polish that smells like the body butter at TJ Maxx & Marshalls. Amazing.

DH ADORES the bar soap. We came home with 11 bars ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Scotty69 said:
Bats my wife said that you are my twin. Because I to pre tip at the begining of the trip. On our last cruise our hostess left us 3 extra tubes of all bath products per day. It was awesome. I now have enough to last me until our next cruise.

How do you "pre tip"? Leave cash for them in the room on day 1 ?

How do you "pre tip"? Leave cash for them in the room on day 1 ?

When you first meet them, they'll ask if there's anything special you like. We'd give them something to let them know we're not the type to stiff them with at the end with no tip. Then we say we like lots of body butter, ice 2x/day and 2 Navigators each night instead of 1. With only 1, the kids would take it and leave us with 0. 2 works well for us.

Wenawen said:
Do they offer unscented H2O products?

No they don't. We don't use anything scented in our home so we find the products on board to be strong and unpleasant.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I was at ulta today as well and got the buy 2 get one free deal... 2 of the sea salt lotions and one body butter :) that lotion is incredible!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter