• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Group project anyone?

Picture of my daughter Sara in the princess photocorner frame. We took her to the Bibbiddy Bobbiddy Bootique

DSC02264copy.jpg

Just got my very own copy of PhotoShop!! (yipee!!)

Here's one I played around with tonight!

Arielcopy.gif

poohbear627 said:
Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique frame
bibbiddibobbiddiboutiquecopy.gif

poohbear627,

The frame is adorable. Can you tell me how I can make it with my granddaughters names? Thanks,
Pat

sconnell said:
Hey Cruiser, which Photoshop are you using? Is it Elements or CS2?

I'm using Photoshop Elements 4 . . . I do kinda miss PhotoImpact a little at this point, but I'm sure I'll figure out all the little "jewels" of Photoshop in good time . . . better go try to "create" something!! :sunny:

I have a question. How do you save the clipart so it is transparent? I usually right click on it to save but most of the time it is only saved a jpeg. When I go to put it on a frame there is white background. What am I doing wrong? You all are putting me to shame. The frames are awesome!!!!!!!

Webbie said:
I have a question. How do you save the clipart so it is transparent? I usually right click on it to save but most of the time it is only saved a jpeg. When I go to put it on a frame there is white background. What am I doing wrong? You all are putting me to shame. The frames are awesome!!!!!!!

My designs should be gif files, so I would just save them as they are (gif) and use them. I had to open my picture first and then add the frame after to get it to work.

I'm not sure how to get the jpg files to work as transparent . . . anyone?

Webbie said:

What program are you using? In order for the background to be transparent it has to be saved as a GIF file. Not all clipart on the web is in that format. What i usually do is save the clipart from the site. I then open up my graphic program & using the magic eraser, click on the background and then save as a GIF file. I usually delete the original clipart after i save it in the new format.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter