Group project anyone?

Here's another one with the photo inserted,

philharmagic.jpg

As you can tell the little guy was tired of taking pictures :teeth:

MrsHeg said:
I had to rework this one as it was originally portrait,

wereoff-1.jpg

Is it possible to get a copy of this frame in Landscape?

Thanks!

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, Mrs Heg, but please feel free to suggest changes based on the picture you're planning on using.

Any other requests should be timely as my PhotoImpact trial runs out in a week or so!!

ToughtobeaBug.gif

ToughtobeaBug2.gif

Ok, here is something I cleaned up a bit.
tinksassyframecopy.gif

And here is DD in the frame... (not the ideal pic, but I don't have many with me right now.)
Katietinksassyframe.png

meredetrois2 said:
I'm really new to the Disney designs and I only have the Broderbund American Greetings program. I made a few t-shirt designs, but can't figure out how to do the frames with what I have. I'm looking for a Snow White frame and an Aurora frame. My DD's (13) favorites are Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora and she has a picture with each of them from our recent trip. TIA :thumbsup2

Thought I'd give your frame requests a shot,

SnowWhite.gif

Aurora.gif

Hope they're what you were looking for.

I spent a little time playing with frames tonight, it's a great way to unwind after the chaos at work,

Here goes:

Belle

belle.gif

Buzz

Buzz.gif

Woody

Woody.gif

And Woody with my DGS's picture

woody1.jpg

Gotta go try and get some sleep before I have to go back to the chaos tomorrow.

Here's a couple more:

FairyGodmother.gif

gang.gif

I agree about different versions of the same character, it just gives us more to play with! Between mine, my daughters and the photopass pictures I have over 600 photos from our last trip, lots of frame opportunities.

Great work everyone! :thumbsup2

Here's Ariel;

Ariel.gif

I'm pretty sure I remember at least one other Ariel frame,

Here's the request for Test Track without a date;

TTrack.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter