Group project anyone?

I used one of Kates, and put a picture of Arminda, Brian and Corey from 2001 in it. I was also wondering if some of you awesome deisigners could turn your frames to landscape, so I can put some of my other pictures in them?

ArmindaboysAK.jpg

and, one with two of my neices and Arminda at Disney World in 2004:
Florida2004033.jpg

This is fun!

Looks like Kate and I had basically the same idea for MGM, I just have to remember to take the photos to go with the frames. My youngest DD tells
everyone that I can't pass up one of the Picture Spot signs without making them pose, what can I say, I don't ask for much, they should indulge me on this one.

mgm2.gif

Thanks for the info about saving it in GIF Kate.

Couldn't sleep and wanted to be creative - these are some of my shirt designs modified to frames

balloonborder.gif
hhportrait.gif

1sttripborder.gif
halloween.gif

wdwvacation.gif
ewsportrait.gif

epcotwsland.gif
wdwvacationland.gif

While visiting with my cousin this weekend she tells me about a picture of her daughter with Cinderella that they took at Park Fare, so naturally I thought, another opportunity for a frame. Too bad I hit save before I realized their trip was in May not June, oh well I can erase the date.

logan.gif

Chap7 said:
teresajoy, any chance you could post your Cinderella frame for us without the words or date? I love it and would really like to use it for DD4.

Here's your request

Logan2.gif

Hope you enjoy it!

How about this one for those pictures we always take by the Muppet 3D fountain?

Muppetvision.gif

OK, I'm promising myself I will "step away from the computer" but here's on for Test Track, I can't wait to go and get the pictures for the frames!

testtrack.gif

dreamalittledream said:
I love this one, can you post it without Tink? Not that I don't love her, I do! I just would like to use this for DD "Rella room.
Thanks!

No problem,

logan3.gif

katlas&kids said:
I really love these but I don't digital scrapbook. I don't even have a digital camera yet, if ever!

So how do I print them out? I got the shirts ones, but how would I do these? On card stock or regular paper and then glue to posterboard?

Thanks for all your help and your wonderful creativity! kathy

The people on this thread are very talented. Most of the frames are transparent and can be used right on your photo. I just used Picture It to do that. For the frames that are not transparent I plan on printing them out and using them on card stock. I am learning more and more each day but have a long way to go. Someday maybe I will be able to make a frame. LOL I was thrilled to add some clipart to a picture.

Here's Lydia at the Muppet Fountain two years ago. The picture was small, so it's bit fuzzy.

lydiaatmuppets.gif

I'm reposting some of the frames I did earlier in gif so that they will be transparent, I've also added a couple of other ones and one with a picture of my DGS that we took to put on his 1st birthday invitations. (He had a Sesame Street party)

philharmagic.gif

mgm2.gif

wereoff.gif

mickey.gif

mickey2.gif

myman.jpg

Webbie said:
I know I would love to learn how to save something as transparent. Anyone? I usually just right click and save. :confused3

My understanding is that if the file is posted in a .gif format and they made the frame transparent, it will be transparent when you right-click to save it. Otherwise, it will not be. Mrs. Heg just posted hers in gif format and made them transparent. Try saving them and see if you can use them as transparent.

Also, whether they show as transparent, depends on the program you are using to put them over your pictures. I tested it in Microsoft Paint and gif files don't show as transparent. However, when I used the same file in PhotoImpact, it was transparent.

ulittletinker said:
Im loving the designs. Im sooooo slow trying to figure out photoshop. I hope I can turn out as nice as work like the ones posting.

I was reading, and notice that frame are transparancy. what does that mean.

thank you :confused3

The transparent part means that some of the frames will be essentially clear in the middle. On those you would have your picture opened in photoshop and then import the frame. When you do, you should be able to just "set" the frame on top of the picture and be able to see your photo through the center of the frame a lot like you would with a store bought frame at home. Okay`, I hope that was clear as mud? :confused3

dzorn said:
Everyone is making me feel so much better about losing the enhancements on the CD. Here is my one clumsey attempt to use this great border. I will have to play more when I have more time.
Denise

Ok I cannot figure out how to post pictures? Anyone?

Most of us use photobucket. You upload your picture to photobucket. Then once it is there, you copy & paste the third line under your picture to your reply and it will be displayed here. There are more detailed instructions in the link below (you'll find the info about a 1/3 of the way down it's titled "How do I post an image on the boards?").

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906

I was inspired to put my neice Tessa (Sawyers big sister), and my Mom's picture into this frame! I hope no one minds me sharing these!

Thanks FastPass for the great frame!
TessaandGrandmainteacupsinteacup.jpg

ulittletinker said:
FastPass and Up Disney I love both of your designs. Were going on a cruise Christmas o7. May I have permission to use either beach-/cruise frame. I was thinking of maybe using for a door signs :thumbsup2

That's why I posted it. I'll get it cleaned up so that it is transparent later today and you are welcome to use it.

We're back from our trip and I have lots of pictures to play with these frames. I'm finding that I need more landscape frames instead of the portrait ones. The Muppet 3D frame worked really well though.

muppet.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter