• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Group project anyone?

poohbear627 said:
What program are you using? In order for the background to be transparent it has to be saved as a GIF file. Not all clipart on the web is in that format. What i usually do is save the clipart from the site. I then open up my graphic program & using the magic eraser, click on the background and then save as a GIF file. I usually delete the original clipart after i save it in the new format.

OOps sorry, I didn't read the original question closely enough . . . thought you were talking about jpg frames! :blush:

Uh, yah . . . I would do what poohbear said :teeth:

Hi sourgrape!! Just keep posting over on the "test" thread on the tech board and you'll get to your post count real quick!

Here is a frame I did this afternoon!

I can do a few more Cars frames. Any specific character wanted??

SandCastle2007copy.gif

SandCastle2006copy.gif

poohbear627 said:
What program are you using? In order for the background to be transparent it has to be saved as a GIF file. Not all clipart on the web is in that format. What i usually do is save the clipart from the site. I then open up my graphic program & using the magic eraser, click on the background and then save as a GIF file. I usually delete the original clipart after i save it in the new format.

OK I think I get it...after I save the clipart I have to open it up in a software program and erase the white background and then save it as gif. I have adobe.

This is my first attemt at creating a photo frame. Hope you all like it. By the way Pooh627 is my daughter.

dreamscometruecopy.jpg

Webbie said:
OK I think I get it...after I save the clipart I have to open it up in a software program and erase the white background and then save it as gif. I have adobe.

You got it

poohbear627 said:
Sleeping Beauty. I'm not sure if I really care for this one though.

sleepingbeauty.gif

I think it's GREAT!!!! Great colour matching!!!

I saw that the castle side by side shot was taken care of already, so I was inspired by a Halloween shot I had saved on my computer . . .

Halloween2.gif

Snow White. I must be getting tired, my creations are going down hill LOL

Tomorrow is another day. Night all.

SnowWhitecopy.gif

kc10family said:
Love it!!! Can you do one with the Dsineyland castle?

It's not always easy to find specific clipart, but this is my best try this early in the morning. Thank you for your positive comments.

disneylandcastlecopy.jpg

This is one of my favorite photos. It was taken as my granddaughter and I were walking to the pool at Old Key West Resort. My daughter (poohbear627) was a few steps behind us and snapped away.

popandsaracopy.jpg

One more for this years Mickey's Not So Scarry Halloween Party. Creating these frames has become addictive. Somebody stop me. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

halloween2copy.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter