Good Morning BUDGET BOARD Family

Personally, I can't decide which is more exciting--Ty, naked (Spinning or not) :faint: or the presence of the Tag Fairy. :wizard:

I'm certainly curious...Tempted to be skeptical, but the reason so many people love Disney is because we want to believe

As Willy Wonka said "The suspense is terrible, I hope it will last"
4.gif

Poohlovr said:
Personally, I can't decide which is more exciting--Ty, naked (Spinning or not) :faint: or the presence of the Tag Fairy. :wizard:
TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

DEFINATLY THE TAG FAIRY :thumbsup2

Originally Posted by Poohlovr
Personally, I can't decide which is more exciting--Ty, naked (Spinning or not) or the presence of the Tag Fairy.

Ty Pennington! said:
TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

DEFINATLY THE TAG FAIRY :thumbsup2

I think many would disagree.... :teeth:

I can't believe the Tag Fairy actually posted on this thread-That's so Fun!!!

Maybe he'll buy someone Disney Vacation Club. I'm in. Annual passes for life would be awesome.

Jeanne B said:
There are a bunch of "celebs" that have appeared on the boards in the last day or so, all members since Aug06 but posts starting within the last few days. Check out the Community and Cruiseline boards, lots of activity on these threads. The whole thing has become kind of funny.

Here are a few of the celebs that have surfaced, whoever is behind the names, who knows. Most reality tv stars.

Ty
Oprah
Randy Jackson
Kelly Ripa
Paula Abdul
Chef Ramsey (from Hell's Kitchen)
Tommy Lee (Rockstar Supernova)
Kelly Pickler
Tim Gunn (Project Runway)

It will be interesting to see what the real story is behind all these posts!! :confused3

I could see all of them on the boards-- except Oprah.

Just getting ready to turn on your show Ty. What're you wearing under that carpenter's apron? Is it like a kilt?

For anyone who needs a free lgmhpc -- here's one:

lgmhpc.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter