Good Morning BUDGET BOARD Family

:worship: ELLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:
MADE MY DAY TO SEE YOU HERE ON THE DISboards! :wave2:
YOU ARE ONE FUNNY GAL :rotfl:
EVERYONE IS SO SECRETIVE AROUND HERE :tiptoe: DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON???
keep on dancin'! :woohoo:

maddi said:
Ellen, I want to extend a HUGE thank you. My lil girl loves you so much, that at the beginning of your shows she hops up and dances around the livingroom with you(and just like you). It's created many memories(and video) for us to share in the upcoming years.

THANK YOU :)

Send me pictures. I love pictures (and especially pictures of DANCING!) :banana:
Glad to know that I have been able to create memories for you.

LadyMar, if I told you what was going on around here then I'd have to get rid of you somehow, and then I would have to disappear as well. Not a good idea (although that Cheshire cat has it going on. He appears and disappears when he wants. I want a gig like that, but then I'd have to whiten my teeth more since all you would see is my smile.) :ccat:
E

I would love to send you a video showing her standing in front of the telly and mocking you move for move, bump for bump. This started when she was three!
At 6, she has them down to a tee :rotfl:

zumbergc said:
Ok any word on the secret yet?
I'm excited to find out what it is?

Zumbergc...Here's some popcorn:: hope you like caramel?

:rotfl: :lmao: :thanks:

I understand....we'd both be sleepin' with the fishes if you cracked under the pressure. You're better off keeping the secret to yourself....But I do think you'd make a pretty cool lookin' fish....The Incredible Miss Degeneres...!

:fish:

Hey, in the midst of all the celebrity sightings, THANKS for the Lowe's coupon!! Now, back to the celebs..Here's a compilation from the other boards, if anyone is interested (beware of celeb wannabes!!):

Ty Pennington, Dennis Miller, Oprah, Tommy Lee, Paula Abdul, Phil Keoghan, Kelly Ripka, Kelly Pickler, Martha Stewart, Chef Ramsey, Randy Jackson, Tim Gunn, Jack Probst, Ellen DeG and of course, the TAG FAIRY!! 10/30 Add Donald Trump

LOVE the carmel on the popcorn!! popcorn::

:surfweb: :disrocks:

Ellen Degeneres said:
Hey Ty,
Can you come over and visit me on my show? I would love to have you as a guest and you could yell through the bull horn to get everyone up and dancing. You do dance don't you?

E
DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE DANCING BUT I WOULD LOVE TO COME ON THE SHOW

HECK FOR YOU ELLEN I WOULD DANCE A BIT :thumbsup2

This Is SOOOOOO Cool!! My Guess for the BIG SECRET PROJECT is a DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL Free trip for a DIS Family??

Ellen, I feel faint :faint:, but I must do my best :jumping3: dancing,

:banana: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :woohoo: :bounce: :dancer: :rockband: :dance3: party: :jumping1: :jumping2:

And just for Ellen :cat: :cat: and George the runner :cat:

:disrocks:

My Guess for the BIG SECRET PROJECT is there will be a Huge DIS Meet and there will be a Special DIS Package Price for the WDW trip!!!

:dancer: Ty in my book you are number one :thumbsup2 and so cool :cool1: !! We love watching your pirate pirate: ways in scoring booty for the Families that need a little :grouphug: and a sunny smile :sunny: to brighten their lives. We cheer :cheer2: for you and cheer :cheer2: the Design Team with all your creativity :artist: and :teacher: mastery of fine building!! It is the way you listen and care, Ty , that leads us to care :goodvibes even more about our Communities Thanks :thanks: Ty for ALL You Do, this is the magic :wizard: that makes America Great!!

Ty I'm going to hold you to that! :banana:

tink2dw that sure is a lot of dancin there. That guy in the suit with the yellow face reminds me of Taylor Hicks dancing!

Happy Monday. Be sure to catch today's show.
Tyra Banks and Barry Manilow will be on and I went to the COOLEST pumpkin house. Oh, and my EVIL TWIN (bwahaha) just might show up.

E

cartwheel2[1].gif

lurk.gif

weirdthread[1].gif

:sunny: Good morning all! Hope everyone has a super day. :love:

Ellen,

Since today is my birthday, do I get a hint as what the big surprise is? I think that would be an awesome birthday gift.

Maddi

All of this excitement is killing me.... what could the suprise be??? :Pinkbounc I hope this is a Halloween treat instead of a trick. :thumbsup2

OMG!!!! All this excitement is killing me. Good Morning Celebs :teeth: ELLEN...you are the funniest. When we go to Epcot my kids ask to go to the "Ellen Show". Well, all except one of my twins...DH had to take her out two seconds after the lights went out. Thanks for all the laughs. You are the best!!!

Also, gotta say to TY....Your show is one of the best thought out reality shows to come along. I just wish I could get through one episode without crying. Kudos to you and your team!!

As far as the big secret goes, I hope it will be revealed soon. The suspense is driving me mad!!!!! :crazy:

Went on a girl's weekend this past weekend and I must have indulged in too many adult beverages and too much sun, as the DIS appears to have been taken over. Can't wait to see the big surprise. Does anyone have any cheddar popcorn to share? popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter