Good Morning BUDGET BOARD Family

Brooknwdw said:
I'm Watching Ellen now......Halloween episode...

"No more NO LIPSTICK Ellen".....I LOVE IT!! :rotfl:

Didja notice they played a Paula Abdul song for her (evil twin) to dance to? Hmmm..... :scratchin
(I think I am thinking way too much about this.... :teeth: )

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly, Rosie, Ellen I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

rosie those view chicks are not cutting it just run your own show!!!!!!!!

ellen YOU ARE THE BOMB! ALSO IF YOU WANNA LEARN SPANISH I AM A SPANISH TEACHER AND WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HELP YOU LEARN MAS ESPANOL :teacher:

kelly you are just too funny love ya.

ana

I leave the disboards for a few days and look what I miss!!!! Ok, now I am impatiently waiting to find out too!!!

Ellen Degeneres said:
I haven't checked out what the producers put together here yet, but there is a brand new DVD set of our favorite show clips.
DVD-licious (available at Target stores nationwide and at target.com

Tyra Banks/Tom Hanks was fun for us. Did you like the trick answer for the last question (it was BOTH of them)

E

Hi Ellen! :wave:

There some kind of buzz on the Community Board today. Might want to check things out over there...

This thread is too cute! Looks like tons of fun! Now if only we could get Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs on here too!!!

Love it!!!

Rachel

rach2674 said:
This thread is too cute! Looks like tons of fun! Now if only we could get Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs on here too!!!

Love it!!!

Rachel

I LOVE him!!!!!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter