• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Morning BUDGET BOARD Family

car1971 said:
Good Morning Ty. :love: :blush:
What is the big secret and what is with all the celebs this morning?????
Will be anxiously awaiting to see the great SECRET. :surfweb:

Did I miss something? There are more celebs lurking around the boards? :confused3

Good morning Ty ( or at least I hope it's you). What fun! So, can you tell me the secret? I won't tell I promise!

tinkwannabe2 said:
Maybe the secret is that everyone on the Budget Board is getting treated to a new house and DCL trip???

Hey a girl can wish, right?

Oh Oh that would be the best!!! Our home is so poorly built - it's only 8 years old and we have cracks in the ceilings all over the place.

Any tips for repairing the cracks Ty? (It's not from the house settling - the cracks appear in random places not near the walls - The drywall is simply separating because they didn't nail it up right or something.)

So, WHAT IS THE BIG SURPRISE?

Good Morning and welcome to the DIS

If you hang around here long enough we'll lead you to plenty of deals.

Hey, I got the opportunity to watch you guys work in CA a few years ago. What impressed me the most is that you and your Design Team actually work hard. Your not just sitting back watching things happen. Keep up the good work.

You're also a great inspiration to my son who also has ADHD.

Thanks

Sorry - this is the DIS. . . we only shop home improvement stores for sales on Princess electronics. :rotfl:

(although I did just come across a Lowe's online coupon)

Good Afternoon! :sunny:

We saw one of the families being taped at MK on 9/30. :)

We'll be watching for their episode to air.

Hi Ty! (that's my son's nickname) :thumbsup2
Hey we've got some extreme makeover stuff going on up here in NH!
Here is a great story for you to read:
http://www.nhpr.org/node/10624

Have a great day, hope to find out this secret soon!!

:wave2: Hi Ty! Great to have you on the Best Board Ever! You need it, it can be found here. We have the greatest people on this Board. Can't wait to see your Special Project! We never miss the show!

Best of Luck!

Hi Ty! :wave2: Glad to have you join us. So, what's with this secret? We love secrets around here, so dish, please :listen:

Uh, Ty Pennington barely shows up to film the television show (a family up the street was featured, and he was there about 10% of the actual time, and only when cameras were actually on him), do you really think he is here on the DIS?

Or are people just playing along?

Since when aren't spammers banned...

NED

That's what I say Ned, and if you check his posts he's going around saying Good Morning on all the boards...

There are a bunch of "celebs" that have appeared on the boards in the last day or so, all members since Aug06 but posts starting within the last few days. Check out the Community and Cruiseline boards, lots of activity on these threads. The whole thing has become kind of funny.

Here are a few of the celebs that have surfaced, whoever is behind the names, who knows. Most reality tv stars.

Ty
Oprah
Randy Jackson
Kelly Ripa
Paula Abdul
Chef Ramsey (from Hell's Kitchen)
Tommy Lee (Rockstar Supernova)
Kelly Pickler
Tim Gunn (Project Runway)

It will be interesting to see what the real story is behind all these posts!! :confused3

Hi, MIGHT there be some kind of "CONTEST" coming to the DIS BOARDS ???? Joan

NewEnglandDisney said:
Uh, Ty Pennington barely shows up to film the television show (a family up the street was featured, and he was there about 10% of the actual time, and only when cameras were actually on him), do you really think he is here on the DIS?

Or are people just playing along?

Since when aren't spammers banned...

NED

Hoping everyone else is playing along too . . . although some it seems aren't (or they're just REALLY good at playing along)

Yeah, everyone should check around. . lots of celeb impersonators hanging around, and it can get amusing.

MyGoofy26 said:
Hoping everyone else is playing along too . . . although some it seems aren't (or they're just REALLY good at playing along)

I think as the day has gone on (or at least I hope!!) people have started realizing that this is all some sort of joke, there are WAY too many stars surfacing!! There MUST be something to it, it's just a matter of WHAT?!! I just read a post where someone suspects all the mods are wearing "halloween costumes", they're all assigned to a different celebrity. Sounds like a pretty good guess to me!! But what's the point to it all?? :confused3 Guess we all have to be patient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter