Going back to WDW for Liam's 9th Birthday! 5/29-6/3 WE ARE BACK!!!

Good news!:lovestruc

Rylan's eyes are completly normal. No need for glasses or anything. One more test to go, but I am sure the answers will not be as quick.:guilty: We see the nurologist next tuesday.

Glad the results 2day was great. No glasses. I hope the next results are just as great as todays

Lets try to put things I have no control of out of mind
And return to planning
Day 4 we are planning on returning to
The Magic Kingdom
288.jpg

We have so much planned for this day
Though we will hopefully have a few rides under our belt
From our Sunday visit:)
This is definatly a day that we plan on being there early
The plan is to head directly to Fantasyland
fantasyland.jpg

And hit all the rides there.
We also plan on riding
The Haunted Mansion
My favorite ride:love:
276.jpg

The Jungle Cruise
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates.jpg

Splash Montain
SplashMountain.jpg

Monster's Inc Laugh Floor
and Buzz Lightyear
buzz-animatronic-1-2.jpg

The plan is to eat lunch at
Peco's Bill
PecosBill-1.jpg

And eat dinner at
Cosmic Rays
Though that might change
Depending on how we feel we might see
The evening parade and Wishes again
But since we already seen these
We might just call it an early night

Up Next
Disney's Animal Kingdom

Just caught up on your thread. Wow, you almost have everything planned out! Just wanted to share a couple of ideas of shirts I want to make Perrin for SWW!!

742034StarWarsClone-1.jpg
clone-wars-season-2-1.jpg
star_wars_the_clone_wars_premieres_audiences_cartoon_network_1-1.jpg
sw_clonewars9_med-1.jpg
Clone-Wars-Rookies-star-wars-clone-wars-8518308-1600-1200-1.jpg

Just caught up on your thread. Wow, you almost have everything planned out! Just wanted to share a couple of ideas of shirts I want to make Perrin for SWW!!

742034StarWarsClone-1.jpg
clone-wars-season-2-1.jpg

star_wars_the_clone_wars_premieres_audiences_cartoon_network_1-1.jpg
sw_clonewars9_med-1.jpg

Clone-Wars-Rookies-star-wars-clone-wars-8518308-1600-1200-1.jpg

Thanks, these are great. I have so many t-shirt designs that I want to use that he is going to have to wear 2 shirts a day.:rotfl2: Great thing about these is I can make them for him for regular days. :woohoo:

Rylan's eyes are completly normal. No need for glasses or anything. One more test to go, but I am sure the answers will not be as quick.:guilty: We see the nurologist next tuesday.

I'm so happy to hear that things went well with his appointment.
Still continuing to hope for the best for your family :hug:

Your MK plans sound great, and by then you may want that early evening in. You could even use that time to ride more attractions while others are lining up for the parade and such.

:hug:

Hooray! That's such wonderful news! I'll still keep him in my thoughts. Be sure to keep us posted on how he's doing and what the neurologist says!

MK plans look great! Can't wait to hear more! popcorn::

Your MK plans looks fabulous!!!!:thumbsup2
Had my own scare with my DS today. His Allergist said she detected a heart murmur. I made an appt. with his Ped. ASAP. She said it was an "Innocent Murmur" and pretty common. Not anything to be concerned about, but referred us to a Ped. Cardiologist to put my mind at ease....so I kind of know how you are feeling. :hug: I want to make sure he is okay before we make him ride those Teacups again....:lmao:
Good vibes coming your way! :goodvibes

Your MK plans looks fabulous!!!!:thumbsup2
Had my own scare with my DS today. His Allergist said she detected a heart murmur. I made an appt. with his Ped. ASAP. She said it was an "Innocent Murmur" and pretty common. Not anything to be concerned about, but referred us to a Ped. Cardiologist to put my mind at ease....so I kind of know how you are feeling. :hug: I want to make sure he is okay before we make him ride those Teacups again....:lmao:
Good vibes coming your way! :goodvibes

They found a "slight murmur" on one of my ds ekg once. They sent him to the cardio and found it was ok. he said it was common with some kids. we were afraid his pda clip fell off again. hope everything goes ok with your son's appt.

So happy to hear that Rylan's eye appointment went well!

So sorry that I haven't been on for a couple days. For some reason I was unable to get on the internet with my lap top. Finally we were able to get the table top computer to work, but my laptop is still not working. Oh well!!
At least I can get on now, but until I am able to get the other working I can't upload any pictures.

Thanks again for the kind words. His Dr appointment is on tues and I hope it all goes well. I'll let you all know when I find anything out.

We made a countdown calander and started our countdown.:love: I went to Home Depot and got a lot of Disney Paint Chips in lots of diffrent colors. We than glued it to a poster board and are putting stickers on it to count down the days. I took a picture, and will show everyone when my lap top is up and working.:)

I also bought some more disney stuff. ( surprise, surprise) I go the three oldest kids a t-shirt for $5 each for there easter baskets. I also bought my self a shirt for our trip. It was then that I was convienced by a CM to prebuy the tangled DVD. At first I wasn't but when I found out it came with 4 pics and a coupon I jumped on it. The coupon is for $10 of any purchase, or $20 off of over $40. I am already planning on where to spend the money.;)

We are doing this instalment slightly diffrent.
Because I can't download the pics off my laptop to Photobucket
I will start by sharing our plans of what we plan to do at
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Hopefully my laptop will be fixed soon
Or I will just have to copy the pics to a disk
and move them to the desk top:confused3
animal-kingdom.jpg

We only spent a couple of hours here last time
So it will be very nice to be able to enjoy this park
:cool1::hippie::cool1::hippie::cool1:

There are three things on our must list for this park
The first is Kilimanjaro Safaris
The kids loved seeing the animals last time
And Liam definatly wants to do it again
Will probably head there first for a FP
ksafarisbillboard.jpg

We also really enjoyed
The Festival of the Lion King
last time so that is definatly a must
Maybe Liam will be picked for the show again:thumbsup2
4740007092_e412013628_z.jpg

Our last must do is
Finding Nemo the Musical
We missed out on this one last time
And are definatly looking foward to it this time
Saw it on Youtube and it looks incredible
4399152356_5456fc8c65_z.jpg

There are a couple more things we would like to try
Liam definalty wants to check out the boneyard
And I would like to do a nice stroll through
Pangani Forest and Maharajah Jungle Trek
I would also like to get Liam on
Kali River Rapids
It looks a lot like Roaring Rapids at Great America
He has been on that several times
So hopefully he will up for that on
I know he will not go on EE:sad2:
One more thrill ride that will have to wait for another year

The plan is to eat at the FlameTree BBQ
DSC001051.jpg

It depends on how much time we spend here if we eat dinner here also
I am thinking of making it a early evening and head back to the resort
For dinner and a swim
Or maybe we will take this time to go to DTD.
We'll see.

Up Next:
Pics of our time at DAK in 2009
I hope!!!

Sorry that this is only semi disney related, but I was so happy that I had to share the news with my DISfriends.:banana::banana:

As I wrote earlier in my PTR, I started walking at the mall when I relized that this winter had put me in a less than Disney ready state.:scared1: When I lost a little wieght I decided that it was time to do more, so I changed my diet and have trying to eat healthy. (A lot of fish and lots of water) and happy to annoucne that when I weighed myself today I had lost another three pound. Which brings my total to 14 pounds lost.:yay::yay::yay:

Now I still have a lot more weight to loss before I am at my ultimate goal weight, but with only 11 pounds to go in 9 week till my Disney goal I am very positive that I will make it.:dance3::dance3:Maybe I'll even be beyond my goal. (I can hope) I am very proud of myself and have finally found a great motivator. Looking good for our PP pictures at WDW!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

Have Liam pick one he likes and we'll bring an extra! :thumbsup2

Finally was able to have Liam pick which one he likes best. He likes them all but says the one Clone wars one with Yoda is his favorite. I thought so. He loves yoda!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter