Going back to WDW for Liam's 9th Birthday! 5/29-6/3 WE ARE BACK!!!

So let me tell everybody about my box.
It is what me and Liam call our special box.
Our Walt Disney World Box.
waltdisneyworldPT001.jpg

It doesn't look like much
Matter of fact I need to buy a bigger one
(Can anyone say Disney Stickers:rotfl:)
But don't let looks decieve you
Inside is cramed
(Yes cramed, I did say I need a new box)
With things going to Dinsey
and things from our last Trip

What's inside:
Well lets take a look!!!
Dopey will be our tour guide this afternoon!
waltdisneyworldPT002.jpg

First we have the purell, moleskin, blister bandaids, and wipes(cars theme)
waltdisneyworldPT003.jpg

Next we have rain ponchos
Blue for Liam and Yellow for me.
No getting lost in the crowd for us:thumbsup2
We also have some safty pins (JIC)
and some luggage tags with the Cystic Fibrosis symbol on them
Hey, any way to promote awareness of the disease.
waltdisneyworldPT004.jpg

waltdisneyworldPT005.jpg

Next we have the autograph books.
We got the inner pages from some where in here
But made the covers our selves.
Why 2?
Well one for Disney and one for SWW of course.:cool1:
waltdisneyworldPT006.jpg

Next is a group of buttons we got during our last visit
No they are not going with us
But full of memories
waltdisneyworldPT007.jpg

In this picture you see various lanyards
One has a special pocket just for the GAC
Great way to wear pins and not put holes in our cloths.:hippie:
We also have a set of light up ears
Only $2 at our Disney Outlet store
Plus we have our old tickets from last trip
Memories
And some Cast Appriciation Cards that I printed up
waltdisneyworldPT008.jpg

Last but not least we have our green folder
(think it needs some Disney bling)
It is full of our plans
Including E-tickets and confirmation numbers
I need to get some doctor info and put it in here as well

Well that's it for now
Hope you enjoyed your tour
and come back and join us any time
:wave::wave::wave:

The Disney World box is a great idea! It also reminds me that I need to get more organized :)

The Disney World box is a great idea! It also reminds me that I need to get more organized :)

To be honest, the main reason we have it is because I feared that I might lose something if I didn't keep it all together.:rotfl2:

Hi Corrine!!! Here I am joining in on your fun!! You do the same thing I do except instead of a Disney box I have a designated Disney carryon that has all the stuff I can pack so far like our lanyards, glow sticks, toiletries, etc. Your trip is getting so close!! Lucky you!

Listening you talk about Liam reminds me of all the doctors and everything I've been through with Victoria. It's so hard to have a sickly child, but we have the strength and the love to keep on going, right??

I look forward to reading your updates as you post them!!! :thumbsup2

Hi Corrine!!! Here I am joining in on your fun!! You do the same thing I do except instead of a Disney box I have a designated Disney carryon that has all the stuff I can pack so far like our lanyards, glow sticks, toiletries, etc. Your trip is getting so close!! Lucky you!

Listening you talk about Liam reminds me of all the doctors and everything I've been through with Victoria. It's so hard to have a sickly child, but we have the strength and the love to keep on going, right??

I look forward to reading your updates as you post them!!! :thumbsup2

Glad to have you here.:cheer2::cheer2:

So let me start by saying that when I booked my trip
I didn't get the room I would have liked
To be honest Liam and I are not entirely into Sports
Would much prefer All Star Movies or Pop Century
But alas it wasn't in the cards
Neither option was available with the Kids Stay for Free Program
:confused3:confused3:confused3
I haven't thought much of it the last couple of weeks
But with alot of people get FD pins I was curious
Could I afford an upgrade to a moderate if I got a pin
Well, I haven't got a pin (and probably won't at this point)
And running the numbers it wouldn't change the numbers that much if I switched from KPFF to FD.
That got me looking at the other value resorts
Primarily Pop Century
They had Prefered rooms available
After much thought
I relized that the upgrade was worth it to be closer to the bus stop and pool
Due to Liam's medical condition.
So I am happy to say
I just got off the phone and we are staying at
POP CENTURY!!!!

Popcentury.jpg

Hello! Joining in! I'm trying to follow a bunch of June trips this year because we just began planning a BIG June/July 2012 trip! Your kiddos are adorable! Your plans are looking good!
Your shoe box is funny becuase.......we have one of those too for all that little stuff. :rolleyes1
Glad you got a fantasmic package booked. I know we're going to book one for sure as it will be a busy week.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

Hi Corrine! Are you taking Disney's Magical Express to the resort?? Our plane arrives in FL at 11:00 and we're taking DME to Pop. We could possibly be on the same bus to the resort if you're using DME too! :cool2:

Hi Corrine! Are you taking Disney's Magical Express to the resort?? Our plane arrives in FL at 11:00 and we're taking DME to Pop. We could possibly be on the same bus to the resort if you're using DME too! :cool2:

Yea, we are taking the Disney's Magical Express. Our plance arrives at 11:30 so you never know. :banana::banana: I am getting excited!!!

Hello! Joining in! I'm trying to follow a bunch of June trips this year because we just began planning a BIG June/July 2012 trip! Your kiddos are adorable! Your plans are looking good!
Your shoe box is funny becuase.......we have one of those too for all that little stuff. :rolleyes1
Glad you got a fantasmic package booked. I know we're going to book one for sure as it will be a busy week.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

Welcome to our PTR.:yay: I am very glad to get the fantasmic package because we have never seen it and wanted to make sure we got some seats with out having to wait in a long line. That could be hard on Liam.

Funny about the box. It all started for me when I bought the ponchos. I knew that if I didn't put it somewhere special that I would loose it before we went. It just grew from there.:rotfl:

Yay for POP Century!!! That's where I want to stay the next time we go......:banana:

Your plans look great :banana::banana::banana:

:cheer2:for changing to the POP :dance3:

I was never really excited about Sports, but I was excited about Disney so I delt with it figuring not to spend alot of time at the resort. When I found out there was some priority rooms available at Pop I tried to call last night to upgrade, but of course they were closes.:rotfl2: So I call this morning instead. Luckily the room were still available and I pounced on it. I have heard many good things about Pop.

Two important things to report today.
They actually happened yesterday,
but I was having so much fun. . .
First of all my little boy turned one.
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
I am very happy about this
For after such a long difficult year it is good to see him healty
Here is a little unrelated Disney info.

Just after returning from our Mak a Wish Disney Vacation I found out I was pregnant.
Less than halfway through the pregnancy I started bleeding
I ended being put on bed rest
And when the bleeding didn't get better, but worse I was admited into the hospital.
I was only 26 weeks and 5 days when I heard the worst news
It was time to take the baby.
He came into this world weight just over 2lbs and just over a foot long.
2010_0315Rylan0004.jpg

He spent exactly 14 weeks in the hospital
He went through many trials during his stay
But came home on a NG tube and over 7lbs
He is now very heatly
(Though developmentaly behind)
And looks great.
250.jpg

Happy birthday my baby boy
Mommy love you.:bday:

We also had another Disney Movie Night
After the cake and ice cream of course
Tonights movie was Lion King 1 1/2
Lionking1andhalf.jpg

Great movie and saw 2 hidden mickeys

More soon!!!​

Hi! Your plans look great! I think taking each child on a special trip is a great idea!! I hope to be able to do the same with my kids. And it's the perfect time to take your star wars fan! Looking forward to more!

Hi! Your plans look great! I think taking each child on a special trip is a great idea!! I hope to be able to do the same with my kids. And it's the perfect time to take your star wars fan! Looking forward to more!

Thanks! There was just no way for me to able to afford everybody to go this year because I took off of work to be with the baby, so this was the best option to get my disney fix. . .I mean have my son have a fantastic birthday disney style. The plan is to take my daughter in 2013, Aidan in 2015, and a family trip in 2017, and take the baby in 2019. I was also thinking of going with a group of girlfriends (maybe disfriends if I can I find a group who wants to go) to go during the low season at Christmas time.

Thanks for reading:cheer2::cheer2:

Hi Corrine! I just caught up on your TR. It sounds like you've got a great trip planned for you and Liam. I got excited for a second when I saw your original ADR's for the 31st at 50's Primetime because we'll be there around the same time. But like you said we'll both be at POP so maybe we can meet up!

Because of my DS Ben's CP he also definately will need a stroller and he has outgrown any that we have so we got him a special needs stroller a few months ago and our insurance covered the majority of it. It was a $1800 stroller that we got for under $200. Is this something that your insurance might cover as medical equipment?

Can't wait to hear more planning and congratulations on your baby turning !:yay:

Hi Corrine! I just caught up on your TR. It sounds like you've got a great trip planned for you and Liam. I got excited for a second when I saw your original ADR's for the 31st at 50's Primetime because we'll be there around the same time. But like you said we'll both be at POP so maybe we can meet up!

Because of my DS Ben's CP he also definately will need a stroller and he has outgrown any that we have so we got him a special needs stroller a few months ago and our insurance covered the majority of it. It was a $1800 stroller that we got for under $200. Is this something that your insurance might cover as medical equipment?

Can't wait to hear more planning and congratulations on your baby turning !:yay:

Welcom to my PTR!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I talked to the doctor about the stroller and they have been looking into for me. As of right now I am told that it is something that insurance is possibly willing to rent but not purchase since Liam doesn't need it all the time. It's only for indurance that he will realy need. Plus if he get to worn out his body will have trouble fighting off any illnesses. And as you know, while Disney is the happiest place on earth, it is also full of germs.:confused3

Some how the next post got posted before I was done and I didn't relize it.
;):)

For the last few weeks I have not been able to resist making purchases
For our Disney Trip.:rolleyes1
At from what I have read in other PTR's I am not alone
At least I am in good company.:love:
It doesn't help that I pass by the Disney Outlet Store
Everytime that I walk the mall
And if I do two laps I pass the store four times
Can you blame me for going inside
Maybe buying a thing our two. . .or three.
:confused3:rotfl2::confused3:rotfl2::confused3:

Here are just a few of the things that I have purchased.
001-7.jpg

I actually bought these pj's at Walmart
I couldn't resist the Mickey's

002-9.jpg

Here are some things I bought to keep us busy.
A coloring book for the plane,
Goggles for swimming,
and a Hidden Mickey Book for the parks.
(can't wait to find some):magnify:

003-6.jpg

I just bought these at the Disney Store.
They were having a great Disney Land Sale
I loved the wallet, and couldn't resist.
I also fell in love with theis book and pen.
Perfect to write notes to keep my TR straight
And perhaps an autograph for Mommy.:rolleyes1

004-10.jpg

I actually saw this bad on another PTR and fell in love with it
So when I saw it yesterday I just had to get it.:lovestruc:lovestruc
Funny thing is I met my daughter's aunt at the mall
And when she saw the bag she had to have one as well.:rotfl2:

005-7.jpg

Last but not least are these water bottles that I purchased
A couple of weeks ago.
A stylish way of keeping hydrated.
Phineas and Ferb is for Liam
and Alice in Wonderland is for Me
(my favorite color is purple)

I also bought Liam a special Buzz lightyear suitcase,
A Mickey Mouse t-shirt,
and a Phineas and Ferb t-shirt for his birthday.
Oh well. It will give me something to post tomarrow.
:confused3;):confused3;)

Hope to post some more in depth daily planning soon.:hippie:

Pretty please with sugar on top will you tell me where you got that bag :worship:
I am so excited that you get to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter