• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GMAX is finally a DIS VETERAN!!!

Hey gmax, haven't you heard when the cat's away the mouse will play..... Mickey Mouse that is! :thumbsup2

You shouldn't leave us unsupervised for very long at this party.... :smooth:

Where are the DIS moderators when you need them?!

Hey! Who's watching these women while I'm gone?! :confused3

What are the neighbours doing with all this partying going on. Hopefully they are somewhere at this pool party.

Bringing in more food - what else do you need. Oh, how about chips and salsa...

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Hey, what's wrong with my speedo boys? :teeth:

(mouth full) "Whu speedo boys?" (wiping mouth and chin with back of arm)

Anymore M&M'S?

I just took some towels out of the dryer if anyone needs one.

Thanks for the chips and salsa Mickey1Fan - HEY Utahmama, you've dripped soda down the front of your shirt!

That's ok, I have 2 LGMHPC's to cover my girl parts. I'll just hide in the hot tub till that RANGER-looking pool boy is done washing it for me! ;)

Hey Glenda - the good witch! I tried to send you a PM but you were over the limit - how totally like you!

Congrats again on reaching DIS Vet Status babe! I'm sorry I'm so late for the party - I guess the answer to SORUL82? for me is YES!!!

I can't believe I almost missed the pool boys - darn job. I'm happy I wasn't here when those little chubby chocolate guys were hanging around - I've had enough of them!!!

Hey! Where are you people going? The party isn't over is it? I'm here to represent the South!!! I stopped off at the drive-thru daiquiri shop and got a couple of gallons of strawberry and I picked up some Hurricanes -drink mixes -not Katrina or Rita. So where's the blender. "No officer, this container isn't open. I'm drinking it through a straw, see." :bitelip:

I've been practicing my Proud Mary routine so turn up the volume and get out of my way. Sneezie's on a roll :rotfl:

Do you guys party during the day, too, or is this one of those "The COOL kids only come out at night" sort of things? :cool1:

ET- my dh laughed last night when I told him he was a Prince for sharing me with a mouse. He snorted and said, "I share you with 2 mice; Mickey and that computer mouse!!!!!!" :rotfl2:

UtahMama said:
(mouth full) "Whu speedo boys?" (wiping mouth and chin with back of arm)

Anymore M&M'S?

Hey quit eating the pool boys! Did I hear there was a Ranger lookin pool boy here????? Out of my way women, he's so taken... :smooth:

Glendamax said:
All rise! Dis Vet comming through! :cool1: (Wearing sash, tiara, and holding roses)QUOTE]

ahem...I would like to take this opportunity to share that I am too now a DIS vet...and Glenda you will have to share the limelight and party with me :teeth: and can I please have some of your roses and half of the tiara? Im asking nicely :wave2:

Hey mickeygirl, the cool kids are out at this party ALL the time! :thumbsup2 Just pick up a drink and join in the party. I'm gonna have to find some more pool boys though, they ate the last ones. :teeth:

...and they were de-lish-ous!
635.gif

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Okay, here's the new pool boys. The best I could do at this late notice.

models1.jpg

And

0a.jpg

Be gentle with them.

Ok, I'm about to short out my computer, I'm drooling so much!!! I mean, how perfect can you get?!? All laid back and looking sexy...and he's just so round and BLUE!
Does this mean I have to get a pool?

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Hey, they are over in the corner talkin to the pool boys.... :love:

Can you beleive they are using those daquaris to charm them with , the pool boys don't need them !!!

Drunk in speedos not PRETTY!!!! :rotfl2:

DON'T WORRY POOL BOYS I WILL SAVE YOU..... TRIPPING OVER EEYORE'S TIARA ON THE WAY................. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter