GMAX is finally a DIS VETERAN!!!

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Look who I found trying to sneak in and flirt with our pool boys! Any guys out there need someone for their pool party?

dsp_05-07.jpg

Ya'll know what they say about green m&ms!

"Hey Greenie, get your own pool boys!"

Hey Gmax, she's single. Can she play with YOUR pool boys?

Hey who let HER In?

the Fidge said:
SHOCKING SIMPLY SHOCKING!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE SHE IS A NATURAL GREEN EITHER JUST TRYING TO GET SOME EXTRA DIS ATTNETION!!! OK I AM GOING TO LET GLENDA CLEANED UP OVER HERE AND WILL GO BACK TO ROASTING THE PIG! I WILL JUST BORROW SOME OF THE POOLBOYS IS THAT OK EEYORE TIARA?? WILL BRING THEM BACK WHEN GLENDA IS CLEANED UP AND READY FOR SOME MORE PARTYING!!!

TIP TOING QUIETLY OUT AND LETTING BRENDA NAP.......

Sure thing.... Just bring them back in the same condition you found them in! :teeth:

Oooohh, Fidge, you're sooooo bad! Here's another pool boy that might be more your style.....

Oh, look it's Bad boy blue! The missing pool boy #4 arriving late on his "hog."

a92.jpg

He's bad to the Bone!​

Oooh he gives me chills...... :blush:

ilovepooh said:
Eeyore's Tiara- You are good!!! Those bathing suits are too much!! :rotfl:
Thank you! It took some persuasion but I finally got a couple of them in speedos. Took a little while though, almost burnt dinner..... :teeth:

Eeyore's Tiara said:
FINE! :snooty: If you won't let me play with your pool boys, I'll bring my own! And mine are more SCRUMPTIOUS than yours!
ohsnap1.gif

I'll even share with the married women!

69_1_bred.jpg
aa_1_byell.jpg
f6_1_born.jpg

MY POOL BOYS

I could just eat them up their so cute. Take it easy on them, this is their first time as pool boys. Does the orange one look a little scared to you? And, the fidge, I dressed them as pirates!

Eeyore'sTiara...would you please, um, go to the store for more DietPepsi???

I'll "watch" your pool boys for you! (I havent eaten chocolate for weeks!!!!)

UtahMama said:
Eeyore'sTiara...would you please, um, go to the store for more DietPepsi???

I'll "watch" your pool boys for you! (I havent eaten chocolate for weeks!!!!)

Uh, I don't think so... this is all that was left the last time I left a pool boy alone.....

crispy2_img.gif

It wasn't pretty. :sad2:

But your lucky, I picked up some pepsi just today!
thPepsi.jpg

Love the pool boys. Hey, can we share yours, or do we have to get our own? :lmao:

BTW, I've taken to throwing out all the "Green" M&Ms. For some strange reason, she reminds me of my ex's play thing. :confused3

:teeth:

mickeygirl76 said:
Love the pool boys. Hey, can we share yours, or do we have to get our own? :lmao:

BTW, I've taken to throwing out all the "Green" M&Ms. For some strange reason, she reminds me of my ex's play thing. :confused3

:teeth:

Uh, your ex's girlfriend was big, round, and green? :confused3 :teeth:

You can borrow a pool boy as long as you don't bring him back in the above condition..... :rolleyes:

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Uh, your ex's girlfriend was big, round, and green? :confused3 :teeth:

You can borrow a pool boy as long as you don't bring him back in the above condition..... :rolleyes:

I wish she would have been...at least I would have found something nice to say about her!!! :rotfl: Although, she did take him off my hands, right? :teeth:

Anyway, subject change! In 14 days I'm going to the Happiest Place on Earth!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :yay: :woohoo: --I'm a little excited!

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Okay whats so sad? The jokes or the pictures?

Hey Mickeygirl, At least you got rid of a milkdud...... :teeth: And now you have a prince.

Yeah, a prince who doesn't mind that I stay up until wee hours on the Dis boards, and who doesn't mind sharing my love with a Mouse!!! (Oh, Mickey! :love: )

mickeygirl76 said:
Yeah, a prince who doesn't mind that I stay up until wee hours on the Dis boards, and who doesn't mind sharing my love with a Mouse!!! (Oh, Mickey! :love: )

Now that's a prince among princes.

Eeyore's Tiara said:
GMax I tried to PM you but your box says it is full.

I just cleared it. I am so sorry. I never paid attention to how many messages were in there. I saw that the limit was 120. I can't believe I had that much in there!

OK Ladies, I'm back. I finally had a chance to see what was going on while I was gone. See this is exactly why I need a house/party while I'm away. Thank goodness the MM's did not scare away my ORIGINAL HUMAN pool boys! Don't get me wrong, I like chocolate, but NOT in shorts!!!! HA!!

Hey UtahMama! You hanging out late tonight! :surfweb:

Signed,
Chatty Patty

Glendamax said:
OK Ladies, I'm back. I finally had a chance to see what was going on while I was gone. See this is exactly why I need a house/party while I'm away. Thank goodness the MM's did not scare away my ORIGINAL HUMAN pool boys! Don't get me wrong, I like chocolate, but NOT in shorts!!!! HA!!

Hey UtahMama! You hanging out late tonight! :surfweb:

Signed,
Chatty Patty

Hey, what's wrong with my speedo boys? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter