GMAX is finally a DIS VETERAN!!!

:rotfl2: opsy! I was just helping them out of what they had on, and have them singing the yoo hoo song!

OK no problem it is your celebration so I will help them get those trunks ok now! :lmao:

Getting suntan oil be right back! Now where did my lime greem kool beverage go?? :teeth:

turn the freakin music down, my kids are asleep in the car out front! pass the lime kool aid please..... rockin party girl...got any Janes Addiction in the CD pile, ooooooh spinach dip, yum, thanx GM :wave: wow, nice crocks, hi guys want some koolade?
:cool1: nice pool, can we come back tomorrow too? :cool1:

(lowers volume and changes song to "Stronger Than Pride" by Sade, and slow dances with one of the pool boys)

I just don't know what to wear to the party. :confused3 Hey, let's go shopping!! :woohoo:

Wow, thought I might be too late to join in the celebration but I guess not. Bringing diet Coke and a huge Greek salad. Who is manning the barbeque for the burgers and dogs?

Glendamax - WAY TO GO!!!

T-i-double-g...I actually work with someone who has a rearview mirror on the corner of their monitor - lol

FINE! :snooty: If you won't let me play with your pool boys, I'll bring my own! And mine are more SCRUMPTIOUS than yours!
ohsnap1.gif

I'll even share with the married women!

69_1_bred.jpg
aa_1_byell.jpg
f6_1_born.jpg

MY POOL BOYS

I could just eat them up their so cute. Take it easy on them, this is their first time as pool boys. Does the orange one look a little scared to you? And, the fidge, I dressed them as pirates!

Eeyore's Tiara said:
FINE! :snooty: If you won't let me play with your pool boys, I'll bring my own! And mine are more SCRUMPTIOUS than yours!
ohsnap1.gif

69_1_bred.jpg
aa_1_byell.jpg
f6_1_born.jpg

MY POOL BOYS

I could just eat them up their so cute. Take it easy on them, this is their first time as pool boys. Does the orange one look a little scared to you? And, the fidge, I dressed them as pirates!

If Glenda doesn't like the new pool boys you can bring them to my house!! I LOVE them!! :love: Glenda is right about one thing...they are wearing too many clothes!! :rotfl: I mean, they are pool boys.

disney09 said:
CONGRATULATIONS GLENDA!!!! :cool1: I've read your trip reports and seen your pics, and love 'em!!!

Thank you!!!

Now to Smiley and ET, you guys are going to make me call Dr. Phil. As soon as he sees you with those pool boys, he's going to ask "So how's that workin for ya?"

Mickey1Fan - thanks for the salad! I could use some more food. Those scary MandM's dressed like pirates ate the rest of the pizza!

Thanks to everyone for joining my little party. This has been a lot of fun!

Eeyore's Tiara said:
ohsnap1.gif

69_1_bred.jpg
aa_1_byell.jpg
f6_1_born.jpg

MY POOL BOYS

i THINK THE RED ONE JUST WINKED AT ME!! SEND TOHSE CUTIES OVER OK I GOT THE PIG ON THE SPIT AND I THINK ITS LIMBO TIME SO LADIES LETS KEEP THIS PARTY GOING!!!! nEED VOTES ON THE POOL BOY LIMBO STICK HOLDERS!!!!

QUICK IS GLENDA LOOKING .......TAKING THE GREEK SALAD PLATTER OVER.............

MmmHmmm . . . . I see you!!!!

Well, you can go ahead and keep the party going. The computer at work is acting a FOOL! So you may not hear from me until tomorrow :(
See ya Later!

(I can still see you all though)

Do you need help washing all of those lime green towels? :laundy:You're gonna need extra's anyway. The new M&M pool boys are gonna need 2 or 3 towels each!! :rotfl2:

Okay, for all you ladies out there that said they had too many clothes on, I talked them into wearing bathing suits. But only two will wear the Speedos. Orange is still afraid of ya'll.

char_imgspeedo.gif
crispy_imgshort.gif
yellow_imgspeedo.gif

My Scrumptious Speedo Pool Boys!​

Eat your heart out Gmax. And tell Dr. Phil it is soooooo working for me! Who can resist men and chocolate? It's a married women's dream! ;) I think your jealous cause my pool boys are more delicious!
And I think red is making passes at you. "Come here little girl. Would you like some candy?"

Look who I found trying to sneak in and flirt with our pool boys! Any guys out there need someone for their pool party?

dsp_05-07.jpg

Ya'll know what they say about green m&ms!

"Hey Greenie, get your own pool boys!"

Hey Gmax, she's single. Can she play with YOUR pool boys?

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Look who I found trying to sneak in and flirt with our pool boys! Any guys out there need someone for their pool party?

dsp_05-07.jpg

Ya'll know what they say about green m&ms!

"Hey Greenie, get your own pool boys!"

Hey Gmax, she's single. Can she play with YOUR pool boys?

SHOCKING SIMPLY SHOCKING!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE SHE IS A NATURAL GREEN EITHER JUST TRYING TO GET SOME EXTRA DIS ATTNETION!!! OK I AM GOING TO LET GLENDA CLEANED UP OVER HERE AND WILL GO BACK TO ROASTING THE PIG! I WILL JUST BORROW SOME OF THE POOLBOYS IS THAT OK EEYORE TIARA?? WILL BRING THEM BACK WHEN GLENDA IS CLEANED UP AND READY FOR SOME MORE PARTYING!!!

TIP TOING QUIETLY OUT AND LETTING BRENDA NAP.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter