GMAX is finally a DIS VETERAN!!!

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Okay, call me slow... Gmax when did you put a new pic in your signature? That's awesome! :thumbsup2

Hey! I just took this picture today. I had on a green shirt, so I thought, why not? I snapped the picture and added it on. Plus, I wanted to add a picture so fellow DISers will know who to look out for IN TWO WEEKS!!! YAY!!!! :bounce:

OH! I may not have my braids in though. So if you come up behind someone you think is me, just grab them by the shoulder, spin them around, and say "GMAX?!!!!!!" really loud and see what happens! :rotfl2:

Glendamax said:
Hey! I just took this picture today. I had on a green shirt, so I thought, why not? I snapped the picture and added it on. Plus, I wanted to add a picture so fellow DISers will know who to look out for IN TWO WEEKS!!! YAY!!!! :bounce:

OH! I may not have my braids in though. So if you come up behind someone you think is me, just grab them by the shoulder, spin them around, and say "GMAX?!!!!!!" really loud and see what happens! :rotfl2:

Oooooh, I don't think so. :scared: Do we have a smiley with a black eye? I don't seem to be able to find one ...hmmmm.........

GLENDAMAX!!!!! Oh...sorry it isnt her....
771.gif
that would hurt!

Eeyore's Tiara said:
I noticed the picture of Seal in the background....You're just trying to get Heidi riled up arent ya??? :teeth:

Hey, I think I knew him FIRST, when his first single "Crazy" was released. She probably didn't know who he was then! But I will NOT start going off on ALL THINGS SEAL! However I WILL say that if you need some nice music to listen to on the way down to Disney, check out Seal's greatest hits, Seal Live in concert in Paris, or, Seal 4.
My name is Glendamax, and I approve this message.

Glendamax-"Crazy" was one of my favorite songs back in 1994? around there....still like it!

I have to admit I kept wondering who people were talking about?
Heidi....in the Shirley Temple movie????

(To myself: Oh, they're talking about Seal's wife Heidi Klum, the Supermodel!)

-Got it!!! Sometimes it takes me a while to catch on. :crazy: Go on ahead of me.....I'll catch up eventually! :sunny: (Another Joey moment-any old "Friends" fans out there?)

Eeyore's Tiara said:
HEY-HEY-HEY
I get sick for a couple of days and ya'll EAT the pool boys! Wasn't the cheesecake enough for you? :sad2:

Well I hear that Glenda went out to the Emmy show to get a peek at her Seal and suddenly something happened and Heidi got something dumped all over her lovely red dress, and glenda jumped in her place....I hear seurity was invloved and you know I cant post bail unless she is in WDW soooo :moped: Utah Mama is closest!!!

Better get her back in time for her flight!!!! Better check make sure Seal and Heidi have left all this could be a mess................. :sad2:

I've got a dollar that Umama wouldn't let me put in her husband's speedo that I can contribute towards bail. If we just get a few more bucks we'll be able to get her out! Don't worry Gmax, I'll round up the posse and we'll head that way. :moped: I hope someone got pictures of the Heidi/Glenda fight. I want pics people!

Me :moped: Umama :moped: ilovepooh :moped: The posse is rounded up and headed your way Gmax! We won't even stop for bathroom breaks! NO more pepsi for you Umama, it's a LONG trip.......

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Me :moped: Umama :moped: ilovepooh :moped: The posse is rounded up and headed your way Gmax! We won't even stop for bathroom breaks! NO more pepsi for you Umama, it's a LONG trip.......

Ok I wll wait for you guys out in front of the POC ride ok??????? :rotfl2: I will try to stay busy while I wait...wonder what I could do??????????hmmmmm pirate:

:teeth:
the Fidge said:
Ok I wll wait for you guys out in front of the POC ride ok??????? :rotfl2: I will try to stay busy while I wait...wonder what I could do??????????hmmmmm pirate:

Just don't hurt the Johnny Depp lookalike....then we'll have to bail you out too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter