Girls Trip One More Time...Final Plans, The End 5/23

Day 1 will have me up first as I usually am (probably because it takes me the longest to get ready with my shower, hair, make-up, etc.) and then I either make Mary and I coffee or I go down and get coffee for us in our refillable mugs.

Once the girls and Mary are ready, we will head to our bus stop and head here:

I doubt we will be seeing the opening show as the girls are not morning people and it is the first day since arrival with their time difference.

We have a couple of Fastpasses before our lunch including:

Our second fastpass is for:

We are having lunch here:

I already know I'm having these for my appetizer:

And our last one on this day (unless they change before we get there where you can get more after you use your first three) for after lunch will be here:

I'm sure we will hit other attractions as well during our day. I'd like to do the Mermaid, Buzz, Winnie-the-Pooh and Splash Mountain (as long as it's not right before we eat...hate eating in air conditioning being soaking wet).

And hopefully we will be getting a few of these.

(although Heather and girls won't be there until our last day)

(can you stand that cuteness?)

I think dinner, knowing Mary and I, will be at Columbia Harbor House.

Up next, animals go wild.

You had never seen the entire Mary Poppins? I'm in shock! I'm glad you now watched it in full.

I have no memory of the whole movie. I know I had one of those books with the records ( yes record) so the condensed story and songs were very familiar. I am glad I finally got to enjoy the whole movie.

I've watched it twice since we got the DVD. My husband, when bored at work, sends me emails and says: "Do you want to build a snowman?" :lmao::lmao:

:rotfl2: I totally believe Frozen did so well in part to the wicked winter most of the country has had.
" Do you want to build a snowman?" is very catchy and cute- and so is Mark sending it to you. :)

Mary, those girls have some real talent. You have a lot to be proud of.

Your arrival day and first day get me excited for your trip. I am always curious of dining reviews. Sometimes I think I go to Disney more for the food. I know I am always thinking about my next meal.

I will say I am glad I don't have to buy planes tickets. My hubby wont fly so we will drive. The only time I fly is if I leave him behind.

Love Mark's new shirt! Yes please share were you found it, if you don't mind.

First day plans cannot be more perfect!!! The girls are just so cute. can't wait to see this years pictures!!!

Interested to hear about getting more FP how it works for you...

If you read i think D's PTR Tell Mark he can hang with us and our Girls epic craziness if he would like!!! :cheer2:

That first day sounds perfect. Reading a pre trip makes me itch to plan a trip but we don't know if we will do Disney or just go to Florida and rent a house for a month. :confused3. Of course I'd have to sneak over there for a couple of days:cool1:

Day one looks great especially with the pix of those 2 cute girls !!! Did I read right, you can make more FP+ after you have used your first 3 ???? Where can you do that as for sure I will not be able to do it on my phone:rotfl2:

First day plans sound fantastic. We have never seen the opening show at MK for the same reason as the girls...MK is first day there, and we just do not want to get up that early after traveling all day the day before. :crazy2: I do still hope to see it someday...until then, I will be fine with watching it on youtube from time to time. :lmao:

We have never tried Liberty Tree Tavern...probably never will. DH tends to not like to do "homestyle" meals when traveling since we eat "homestyle" meals every day at home. :rotfl2: We tend to pick restaurants that offer cuisine we can't get at home or in our town at all. :thumbsup2

Found you! And yes, you did send me the link earlier. I just don't spend a whole lot of time on the PTR boards, as you probably guessed. ;)

Update on Cayley's Round off Back Handspring

She got it once on Sat and once on Mon on the rod floor-which is bouncier than than the regular competition floor. At the other gym yesterday she did it by herself on the tumble trak-a long trampoline. Her coach was very proud!! Now she just has to land it on the competition floor. I am very happy that she is no longer afraid to try!!

This is a great skill to have - my grandmother taught me to sew many, many years ago and I've passed the skills onto my girls. If you are looking for a rather inexpensive machine, I can recommend the Singer Promise from Target. Its less than $100 and will serve well as a machine to learn on. I have one that I take with me when I travel. The owner of the salon where I get my hair done was looking for a machine for her granddaughters and I showed her mine. She bought 2 of them and the girls love them.

I regret that I never kept it up when I was younger.

Mo, you crack me up!

Mo is a hoot!

I have no memory of the whole movie. I know I had one of those books with the records ( yes record) so the condensed story and songs were very familiar. I am glad I finally got to enjoy the whole movie.

I am too; it's a long time favorite of mine.

:rotfl2: I totally believe Frozen did so well in part to the wicked winter most of the country has had.

That could be a part of it (I remember the night we went to see it we had about six inches of snow fall).

" Do you want to build a snowman?" is very catchy and cute- and so is Mark sending it to you. :)

I love it! And now he is sending his assistant emails all the time asking her if she wants to build a snowman. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: (and she hasn't seen teh movie yet)

Your arrival day and first day get me excited for your trip. I am always curious of dining reviews. Sometimes I think I go to Disney more for the food. I know I am always thinking about my next meal.

Sometimes I do too; I'm going to try to put a review of each restaurant within the TR (I used to do dining reviews separate but just don't have the time anymore.

I will say I am glad I don't have to buy planes tickets. My hubby wont fly so we will drive. The only time I fly is if I leave him behind.

I used to hate to fly, but I've gotten quite good at it lately. Thankfully, I got a really good price on my tickets.

Love Mark's new shirt! Yes please share were you found it, if you don't mind.

I got it at Etsy!

First day plans cannot be more perfect!!! The girls are just so cute. can't wait to see this years pictures!!!

By the time I see them in 50 days, I will have seen them just 5-1/2 months prior. I'm afraid how much they've grown since then. :(

Interested to hear about getting more FP how it works for you...

I hope they have it rolling by May.

If you read i think D's PTR Tell Mark he can hang with us and our Girls epic craziness if he would like!!! :cheer2:

I don't think my husband would EVER be the same. ;) Unfortunately, he has baseball almost every night and four or five games on each Saturday and Sunday through the middle of July.

Day one looks practically perfect in every way :)

Thanks, Lisa.

That first day sounds perfect. Reading a pre trip makes me itch to plan a trip but we don't know if we will do Disney or just go to Florida and rent a house for a month. :confused3. Of course I'd have to sneak over there for a couple of days:cool1:

It would be very hard to go to Florida and not at least stop at Disney. That's why I'm so glad that on the last two business trips we've gotten a day or two in there.

Day one looks great especially with the pix of those 2 cute girls !!! Did I read right, you can make more FP+ after you have used your first 3 ???? Where can you do that as for sure I will not be able to do it on my phone:rotfl2:

Thanks, Rosie. They are working on the new system that you can get more FP+ after you use your first 3. You will have to get in a line at a kiosk to get them. Details have not been ironed out yet and they have not set a date for when it takes effect. We are hoping it will by the time we get there.

First day plans sound fantastic. We have never seen the opening show at MK for the same reason as the girls...MK is first day there, and we just do not want to get up that early after traveling all day the day before. :crazy2: I do still hope to see it someday...until then, I will be fine with watching it on youtube from time to time. :lmao:

Mark and I try to make it once a trip; it just depends on how late we are out the night before. But I understand with a full day of traveling it certainly wouldn't be top on my list.

We have never tried Liberty Tree Tavern...probably never will. DH tends to not like to do "homestyle" meals when traveling since we eat "homestyle" meals every day at home. :rotfl2: We tend to pick restaurants that offer cuisine we can't get at home or in our town at all. :thumbsup2

Unfortunately, Mark is married to a very picky eater, so we do some "homestyle" stuff too. But we do have a nice variety for September.

Found you! And yes, you did send me the link earlier. I just don't spend a whole lot of time on the PTR boards, as you probably guessed. ;)

Ahhhh...I couldn't remember which one of you guys didn't do PTR's. Thanks for stopping in anyway. :)

Update on Cayley's Round off Back Handspring

She got it once on Sat and once on Mon on the rod floor-which is bouncier than than the regular competition floor. At the other gym yesterday she did it by herself on the tumble trak-a long trampoline. Her coach was very proud!! Now she just has to land it on the competition floor. I am very happy that she is no longer afraid to try!!

WAY TO GO MISS CAYLEY! ICE CREAM ON ME IN JUNE!

day one sounds great.

Thank you, friend.

Day 1 looks great! You got some awesome FP's for the day! :thumbsup2

Thanks, Jen. I'm excited about the FP's...except Space Mountain. But I promise the girls one ride per trip.

Love the day 1 plans. I agree that dinner should be at CHH. So yummy!

LOVE CHH; it's definitely a favorite.

catching up...just found your Pretrippie. Will go back and read the plans.

:welcome:; thank you for coming over. :)

I love the pictures from past trips! That first one (2012?) they girls look so much younger! Funny how fast they grow.

Kathy, I love Mark's shirt. There was a question posed to a fb group I belong to. The person who's etsy shop it is asked if you(if you were male) or your husband would wear it. I said definitely! There is a my favorite prince shirt too. Did you get that one for yourself?

I feel for you, Mary in the losing a day to a flight deal. Especially if there is any amount of layover. I swear we leave the house before the sun comes up and don't arrive to orlando until just after the sun goes down. Hopefully though, you can keep all your body parts ;)

Love the first day plans! LTT for lunch sounds great! I totally forgot about this one. I really wanted to try it for lunch. Doubt it will happen on our next trip...so maybe the one after that... :rolleyes:

Your first day looks amazing!!! And I just loved seeing all the photos from years past - all of the girls are so adorable and you all look like you are having SO much FUN!

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter