• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Girls Trip One More Time...Final Plans, The End 5/23

More great plans.

The girls look so adorable in those pictures. You can really see how much they have grown recently.

LOVE Nemo! I hope you really enjoy your second viewing of it!

What NO Front EE today???? :rotfl2:

We love AK! And it sounds like you have a great plan.

I have yet to even look at the FP+ tiering for any of the parks, and I still need to research how it needs to be done - whether I can do it for all of us (BFF and her dd included) - or if she needs to do it on her own? <------ Sorry - just typing out loud. YOu don't need to answer. LOL

SOunds like a great day to get back to the resort early to swim! I love early days like that!

D~

I really have to get my butt back to AK this summer...more great plans (and pics) :thumbsup2

I've always been a fan of AK. I think the Safari is just awesome!

YnY is a good place for a meal. I've convinced Brenda to make it more of a "snacks" time so we can have Brunch at Tusker House on the same day... can we say STUFFED!

Your plans sound good! and I won't be getting on EE either!!

I have yet to even look at the FP+ tiering for any of the parks, and I still need to research how it needs to be done - whether I can do it for all of us (BFF and her dd included) - or if she needs to do it on her own? <------ Sorry - just typing out loud. YOu don't need to answer. LOL If they are your "friends" on my Disney Ex you can make them for everyone. I made all of Kathy's-Mary says with an evil laugh

Ah, AK the park that always feels 20 degrees hotter than it actually is....And the humidity-enuf to drive this Az girl over the edge. But my Avery loves it so there. She will sit in front of the vet window at Rafiki's for hours. We love the Yak and Yeti-so yummy!! I put Kali as our last fp item so if we get soaked we wont have to walk around all day in wet clothes. Just shiver on the bu ride back to OKW. The Nemo show is super cute and the place I witnessed the most quiet tour group I have ever seen. You can't help but love that show.

Love AK, plans look good for your lunch and FP+ good call on doing Kali last.... I always get soaked on it !

Animal Kingdom on the 31st! That's the same day that we'll be there! We have safari, Expedition and Dinosaur Fastpasses but I'm not too sure that we'll be able to use the Dino once since we have a dinner ADR that night.

As always, loving the pictures that you chose for the update. They have grown up so much but are still cutie pies.

YAY for an AK day!

It sounds fun all around and the night back at OKW...dinner by the pool...that sounds pretty darn good too.

I love Nemo, definitely see if if you can.

Finally back to the DIS and joining in! All of your plans so far look great!

I might have to borrow some tips and ideas because my friend Kimmie and I are planning a girls trip sometime in the future depending on how much we can save and what kind of deals we can find closer to our travel time (not until sometime in 2015 right now).

Day 2 plans sound great!!

No EE?! :faint: I love that ride! I'd ride it with Avery!! ;)

I have no issue, however, with your skipping the Hurl!!! No issue at all!! :laughing:

The Nemo show is so beautiful. The colors and the way the actors move their "puppets" around are just amazing.

Kali?!!! Must wear poncho!!! My only sound advice for you. I was the backwards facing recipient of that ride. Had to go to the nearest washroom, take clothing off and wring it out. Walked around in wet undies all afternoon. :headache: They need a giant people dryer when you get off that ride. ::yes::

Avery is a HUGE lover of animals and is thinking of going into some type of career with animals.
Jungle Cruise skipper! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Luckily, we are going to this park twice during this trip and I am NOT doing Expedition Everest both days for Avery, and I get a break on our first day there and it is NOT one of our FP+ selections. :yay:
Poor Avery. I'll ride Everest with her as many times as she wants! :rotfl2:

Our next FP+ is for Kali River Rapids. I've not done this in years and am looking forward to doing it with the girls.
Just don't blink. You'll miss the entire ride. :rolleyes1

Crazy week, but all caught up. Your first two days look like so much fun! After your last TR and seeing how much fun you all had at AK, I am hoping that we can have that much fun on our day there, since it was not a fun park for us when went the first time!

After your review of Yak & Yeti, I scheduled a late lunch there. Yummo!

Less than two months and we can both get out of the city where winter never ends! :beach:

Hi Kathy! Any day that involves a safari, Nemo the Musical and Yak &Yeti is a good day in my book! (Although I would probably do at least 1 ride on EE!)

I haven't done Kali RR in years. I'm saving it for a really hot day at AK - it never seems to be that bad through! :lmao: Honestly, I don't know why we've never returned other than I don't like to walk around being soggy but put it in the middle of the day and I'm sure you won't stay wet long.

Dinner by the pool sounds like a great way to end the day. I vote for that option. :)

Great plans for AK day! Yum, Yak & Yeti lunch. I don't blame you for not doing Primeval Hurl, I won't do that one either :rotfl:
I keep forgetting about FOTLK being closed. Nemo is a good show though, but I bet they are finding their audiences even bigger lately!
Kali is my frienemy. I love it, but it soaks me every single time! Lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Looking good for day #2!!!!

I love AK but I think we are skipping it in Sept. unless we fit it in on our departure day. :confused3

Just don't blink. You'll miss the entire ride. :rolleyes1
ummm…. I wouldn't know. Can you believe I've never been on it. :sad2: :rolleyes:

Lovely day 2 plans! Even though there aren't a lot of rides that I'm crazy about there, there is still so much to see and do. I bet the girls love Rafiki's planet watch, I can't wait to visit it myself on our next trip.

I am not ignoring my responses, it's just been a really busy week at work and last night we found out that our furnace/air conditioner needed replacing. Yep $8500 out the window. :eek:

I will try to get to responses today and, if not, I will do tomorrow while I am at the hospital during Mark's surgery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter