Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

Shirley asked me to post a few pics of her Easter Baskets for you all to see.

If you want one of these delivered for your Easter cruise please contact Shirely as soon as possible - these won't last:

easter_2013.jpg

Easter 2013

easter_basket_boy.JPG

Easter Basket for Boy

easter_basket_girl_2013.JPG

Easter Basket for Girl (1)

easter_basket_girl_2_2013.JPG

Easter Basket for Girl (2)

See my previous post on how to contact Shirley.

Dear John,
Thank you for taking the time to post the pictures of our Easter baskets. They really are great and serve several purposes one it is all Eastery and secondly, it can be used at the beach for more fun....
Just call us at 800-950-4559 or drop us a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com
thanks

I was able to order chocolate covered strawberries and little cakes for the Dream Valentine's Day cruise Between my mom and my kids (and me) they were all eaten over the 3 days. They were amazing, perfect, and the basket was waiting for me when I got in my room.

I will definitely be ordering for my cruises in the future.

It was perfect

Did you order these from Shirley? Any pictures or prices? Thanks so much!!!

Maybe someone can help or give me insight.....

I emailed Shirley 2 weeks ago and still have not heard any reply at all. Is this the service she generally provides to potential customers?

As you can tell I am a bit annoyed that a simple email could not be returned so, in turn, my perception of her ability to fulfill an order, get it to my stateroom, and charge me correctly are terribly low.

Any suggestions? Is this normal for her?

I emailed Shirley 2 weeks ago and still have not heard any reply at all. Is this the service she generally provides to potential customers?

As you can tell I am a bit annoyed that a simple email could not be returned so, in turn, my perception of her ability to fulfill an order, get it to my stateroom, and charge me correctly are terribly low.

I know sometimes her emails go into spam. I just called when we ordered one last year from her. They are very helpful there and really are great with customer service. She definitely didnt get it if it was that long ago.

RGLakatos said:

When I emailed her she emailed me back within 24 hours! Maybe it went to the spam folder

I called (I never emailed, I only contacted her by phone)
Someone else answered and I asked to speak with Shirley :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi all,
First time posting so please be gentle! We are cruising on the Dream on 22 Dec 13 for the first time, heading over from the UK. I am desperate for a tree or decorations of some description in our room (DD is only 4 and thinks Santa will leave her presents somewhere else and is stressing already! :santa:). Seeing these fantastic spreads by Shirley made me think I may be able to avoid my (planned in my head, not yet revealed to DH!) whistle stop trip around Walmart to grab a tree on way to the port.
Does anyone have pics of Christmas packages Shirley offers and how early they must be ordered? I understand April may be just a LITTLE bit early!
Also, anyone from the UK got tips on how they ordered and paid for things?
Thank you in advance,
Jill

Hi all,
First time posting so please be gentle! We are cruising on the Dream on 22 Dec 13 for the first time, heading over from the UK. I am desperate for a tree or decorations of some description in our room (DD is only 4 and thinks Santa will leave her presents somewhere else and is stressing already! :santa:). Seeing these fantastic spreads by Shirley made me think I may be able to avoid my (planned in my head, not yet revealed to DH!) whistle stop trip around Walmart to grab a tree on way to the port.
Does anyone have pics of Christmas packages Shirley offers and how early they must be ordered? I understand April may be just a LITTLE bit early!
Thank you in advance,
Jill

If you look back on this thread to Nov and Dec, you might find some links to trees available. Disney has one but it is very small and expensive.

I tried to get a little one at Walgreens (a drug store) in Ft Lauderdale a few days before Christmas and was told those trees were long gone. There are only a few that will be allowed - no real tree, no electric lights, etc, so waiting until Port Canaveral may not be a good plan.

However, we were fine in our room without a tree. I put our little stack of gifts on the coffee table, with our stockings from home (it isn't Christmas without our stockings). DCL gives you several gifts. MANY kids had signs on the doors directing Santa to their rooms.

For gifts, think small!

Nancy

Hi all,
Thank you in advance,
Jill

Jill, Shirley does really cute DCL approved Christmas decor. You can go to her website and have a looksee and search this thread. She will customise it as close as she can to what you want, as far as little ornaments, etc. She usuallt wants 2 weeks notice, but for Christmas, she may need more. If you are on Facebook, she has a page there, you can message her, too!

I'm sure if you go back several pages you can find the posts about the trees... I got this pic off of Shirleys FB page (I didn't think she'd mind...) I do remember that you had to order early as these were limited additions...

406789_303436269765742_1453557838_n.jpg

I really wish they had a Shirley clone in Miami, we are sailing this Christmas and I've been looking at different options for what to do.

I'm sure if you go back several pages you can find the posts about the trees... I got this pic off of Shirleys FB page (I didn't think she'd mind...) I do remember that you had to order early as these were limited additions...

We got one and it was GREAT!!! You had to order EARLY and they went quick!!! They were $100 but well worth it. It was incredible to come back to the room and see the tree lit and smell the room; she added fresh greens and it smelled like Christmas!!! Would order again in a heartbeat!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I believe she can. She does ones with wine also. You'd have to be brand specific.

I can be brand specific for sure! Cool! I think having a beer basket waiting in the cabin for my DH will be way more fun than carrying on beer ourselves. Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter