Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Tink rules, Feb 15, 2008.

1. snelsonbrown

snelsonbrown "We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo Approved Advertiser

I want to apologize for not answering your email, but I really don't remember seeing it and somtime it goes into my spam and I will delete since my home computer ended up with over 900 virus and had to take it in to be fixed so now I am so careful of what I open especially if it is in the spam folder

Anyhow if you will resend it to snelsonbrown@aol.com, I promise that I will print it and read it and answer it...honest
    Again please accept my sincere apology
    Always with mucho love
    Shirley :wave2::flower3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. snelsonbrown

snelsonbrown "We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo Approved Advertiser

We have all types of beer barrel baskets including the one called "Around The World" that also brings cheese, crackers and sausage....they make up very pretty.

Just give us a call at 800-950-4559 also remember our website www.theperfectgift.cc is being updated and will take a while to get it all fixed up for you.

Thanks for all your patience and love especially during the loss of my little furbaby Tia Maria that so many of you knew...

Hugsssssssssss from me to you......always and forever

4. Spencerfamily

Spencerfamily Mouseketeer

That's great, thank you so much for the info from everyone. I closed my Facebook page a few years ago but I feel that I may have to get back on with this planning to be done!

I'm definitely going to get a tree and a gift basket/bucket for my 4 year old to have for CC.

Shirley, I will be in touch- most likely via email as call charges from UK could be better put towards some more goodies from you!
    Jill

5. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

Just to clarify - you don't have to be on FB to view Shirley's stuff. Her page is open to everyone. I'm not on FB & saw pics of the tree. You actually need to call the shop to order anyways!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

6. Spencerfamily

Spencerfamily Mouseketeer

That's great- thanks for letting me know!
    Jill

7. Embraer

Embraer Mouseketeer

I enquired recently about a beer/JD themed basket but received no reply also, assume it landed in your spam folder

8. ksloane

ksloane DIS Veteran

Just went through this entire thread. Can't wait to place an order for our March cruise. I have already started a word file on my computer where I can jot down ideas as I see them.

I read in the early posts that you could send items? And then later that you couldn't? Just wanted to ask if that was true. I don't have any specific ideas yet, but wanted to know my limits as I go.

9. MDennis28

MDennis28 Mouseketeer

We will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary on the cruise. What kinds of things would we get in a gift basket for that? Wanting to surprise my DH!

10. labdogs42

labdogs42 <font color=darkorchid>I managed to wrestle a play

Oooh, very cool. I will be calling you! Sorry to hear about your furbaby. We lost our dog of 13.5 years recently, too, so I totally feel your pain.

11. ash901

ash901 Mouseketeer

I was wanting to order something for my parents for our upcoming May cruise. I cant find Shirley's facebook page. Does anyone know the easiest way to contact her? Is she still in business?

12. christymarie

christymarie Mouseketeer

Response #521 of this thread is her name on this board and she has all her contact information in it. I was able to click on her facebook link and it took me right to it so check there! :flower3:

13. labdogs42

labdogs42 <font color=darkorchid>I managed to wrestle a play

I'll be getting in touch with Shirley this week about baskets for our August cruise! So excited!

14. Evil Queen 2

Evil Queen 2 Mouseketeer

I am really missing my Shirley Basket planning this year since we are doing the Alaska cruise. :sad1: They always do such a fantastic job on goodies and such.

15. MDennis28

MDennis28 Mouseketeer

What does she put in her baskets?

16. Evil Queen 2

Evil Queen 2 Mouseketeer

Just about anything you want or can think of asking for, as long as it's legal. ;)

We have had snack crackers, chips, gin, tonic, limes, breakfast bars, crossword puzzle books, coffee mugs, cream sodas, candy, etc.

And it was usually in a tote bag (not an actual basket) so it was something to use on shore excursions and a nice take home item.

PS And I know other folks have had things added for their kids, toywise.

17. AnkaG

AnkaG Mouseketeer

we have been trying to contact them for the last few weeks. We left two messages and wrote two emails. Anyone knows if they are still open?

thanks!

18. Tink rules

Tink rules <font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t

They should be... let me go leave Shirley a message on her FB page...

19. AnkaG

AnkaG Mouseketeer

thanks! :)

20. AnkaG

AnkaG Mouseketeer

so I gave them a call today and I was able to reach them! I guess we were not lucky the previous time!
    thanks!

21. Tink rules

Tink rules <font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t

I'm glad you got through!!!:thumbsup2