Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Tink rules, Feb 15, 2008.

1. mstee777

mstee777 Mouseketeer

Her shop is called The perfect gift floral and gift basket shoppe

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tink rules

Tink rules <font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t

4. abitagirl916

abitagirl916 Disneymaniac

The post just above your post is by the owner, Shirley. Search Facebook for "The Perfect Gift" and you will find her facebook page.

5. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

And u don't have to be on FB cuz I'm not & could still access the pics!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

6. ready2 cruise

ready2 cruise Mouseketeer

I ordered3 baskets for our cruise in November, 2 for kids and 1 as a Thank you for adults. I will post pictures!

7. Agent555

Agent555 Mouseketeer

I got my Christmas Tree basket!! and I will get to see it in 26 days!!! WOOHOO!! I can't wait!!!

8. snelsonbrown

snelsonbrown "We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo Approved Advertiser

The second batch of the Christmas Trees went out today and from what I understand from someone who got their today, went real well...they really look beautiful in real than the pictures....so anyone that is reading this and got theirs, please post what you thought about them...also remember that several of the other ornaments contain puzzles and also a collectable item...you can go to my facebook (there is is link right under my name) to see the batch that went out today...We are also offering the traditional boxwood trees that we do every year that is also very pretty ...pictures will be posted next week...thanks for all the wonderful response...it is sincerely appreciated
    With much love always
    Shirley

9. breakingd_awn

breakingd_awn DIS Veteran

Does shirley send to the port of miami? For our first cruise i got our girls each a basket and they loved them. I would like to do it again, but were porting in miami this time.?

10. mickeyfan1

mickeyfan1 <font color=purple>Come and let me show you my tat

Nope.

11. snelsonbrown

snelsonbrown "We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo Approved Advertiser

There use to be a number of gift basket shops that once delivered not only to Miami, but Ft Lauderdale, but due to many port changes, everyone that I knew have quit doing so....IF I find someone that still does, will post the information, but for right now...do not know of anyone that does...sorry

12. wurtie

wurtie Mouseketeer

I ordered a basket today for my DH. The lady I spoke with was so nice and helpful. I am so excited to see the finished product. Only 32 more days!:cool1:

13. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

I LOVE OUR TREE!!!

The look on DD & DH's faces was priceless!!! The room is just beginning to be scented with fresh cut tree scent ;) Thank you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

14. snelsonbrown

hello my friends,
    Just thought I would let you know that pictures of the new Easter baskets are now on our facebook for you to peek at. you can add to or take away. They are all custom made...

Thanks for your patience
    Always
    Shirley
    Click on this link below

http://www.facebook.com/PerfectGiftCapeCanaveral#!/

15. disneyholic family

disneyholic family <font color=teal>Wayne always catches me<br><font

Shirley, you must be THE nicest person in the entire world!!!!!
    i can't believe how sweet you've been to my sister (the one who called you up about the animator's palette butter knives)..

you are the greatest Shirley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

16. Bonniec

Bonniec DIS Veteran

Any chance of Miami being an option soon?

17. disneyholic family

it's taken me a while, but finally - here are the gift baskets i ordered from Shirley for our cruise in October...
    Shirley was FANTASTIC!!!!
    she's so sweet on the phone and goes above and beyond!!!

the first basket was a halloween basket that i ordered for my sister (the one holding it in the picture)....her birthday is on halloween, and she loves anything and everything to do with halloween!!!

Shirley helped me pick out what to put in it - it was absolutely perfect, and exactly everything that my sister loves!!!

[​IMG]

the picture below is of the flowers that i ordered for my mom.
    unfortunately i only took one picture and it's terrible!
    the flowers were STUNNING!!!
    Shirley has a much better picture of it on her website (or facebook, i can't remember where i saw it when i ordered it)
    but it's absolutely beautiful in real life and we all enjoyed having it in our room during the cruise!!
    and my mom was so surprised and absolutely thrilled!!!!

thank you Shirley for making our cruise that much more fantastic and special!!!!!! :)

[​IMG]

18. tinkerbell 766

tinkerbell 766 <font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or

This is gorgeous!!! Would you be willing to share how much it was please?

19. disneyholic family

i don't remember!! i think that Shirley might have prices on her website, but i don't recall.
    in any case, they both were worth every penny!!!!

i'm so sorry i don't have a better picture of the flowers as they were so gorgous and my mom was truly touched by them - and let me tell you, she's a hard woman to impress. And she was just speechless and couldn't praise them enough.
    after i took this picture, i moved them to the dining room table (we were in the 1 bedroom)....and they looked magnificent there..
    i'm so stupid that i didn't take another picture!!!!

20. BEYONCE

BEYONCE Mouseketeer

Can I email Shirley or do you only take phone calls?

21. sweetlovin'

sweetlovin' DIS Veteran

I was able to order chocolate covered strawberries and little cakes for the Dream Valentine's Day cruise Between my mom and my kids (and me) they were all eaten over the 3 days. They were amazing, perfect, and the basket was waiting for me when I got in my room.

I will definitely be ordering for my cruises in the future.

It was perfect