GASTON DIED! :(

It's still irresponsible either way. I guess maybe you have never lost anyone to a drunk driver.
One does not have to lose someone to drunk driving to see it for what it is - and for what it is not. Thankfully, everyone who drives drunk does not kill someone. I wonder what the survival rate is for something like this.

I feel for his family, but he put his family through this, not people posting on social media sites.

Devon died not Gaston . . . . just sayin'
Nothing good happens after these three words . . . .hey watch this!

Nothing good happens after these three words . . . .hey watch this!

As Fozzie presses a button on his remote control...

Muppet%20Vision%203D%20theater%20photo(c)Disney%20(Scott%20Miller,%20photographer).jpg

While I'm sorry for his family and friends, the guy put a mortar on his head. That is essentially the same thing as putting a pistol to your head.

One does not have to lose someone to drunk driving to see it for what it is - and for what it is not. Thankfully, everyone who drives drunk does not kill someone. I wonder what the survival rate is for something like this.

I feel for his family, but he put his family through this, not people posting on social media sites.

Being irresponsible is what it is no matter the end result. Hoping someone doesn't kill someone while driving drunk isn't enough.

Last edited:
Fellow Disers I read and heard news on tragic event.I know many are saddened by the news of Disney employee(CM)That being said this not a TP&S Board thread.I feel sorrow for him and family and friends.So I'm not a trying to lessen the importance of this thread.I am moving to TP&S Community Board.

devon.png This is Devon and he worked with a friend's child when she was in the DCP. Was it tragic? Yes. We all die in some way and to lose a child in such a senseless was is sad. Say a prayer for those who knew him.

928841_752295634891874_1419782782_n.jpg

I think this is him with my girls??? He was nice and had a great conversation with my younger daughter (blond) on who was cuter - him or her.

So sad. He was the same age as my girls and I really feel for his family.

Maggie

View attachment 107963 This is Devon and he worked with a friend's child when she was in the DCP. Was it tragic? Yes. We all die in some way and to lose a child in such a senseless was is sad. Say a prayer for those who knew him.

View attachment 108041

I think this is him with my girls??? He was nice and had a great conversation with my younger daughter (blond) on who was cuter - him or her.

So sad. He was the same age as my girls and I really feel for his family.

Maggie

I agree with you both, it's a very sad story, but this isn't the guy who passed.

I found a YouTube video that had pictures of Devon Staples and one of them was of him as Gaston in the park.

Ok good because ^^those are photos of the Gaston I met in September, and he does not look like the guy that was previously identified as Devon.

Yeah, it's a different guy. From what I've read, the guy who died only worked at Disney for a short time during 2014. Still, sending love and thoughts to his family :(

I guess I don't understand why people seem so determined to find out if Devon was a friend of "their" Gaston. It is such a horrible thing that I wouldn't be able to look at my Gaston pictures without sadness if it turned out he was. I would rather keep the happiness with my Gaston that I'm sure Devon enjoyed giving.

I found a YouTube video that had pictures of Devon Staples and one of them was of him as Gaston in the park.

I'm not sure if this was directed at me or not, so ignore me if it's not. But I wasn't disputing that Devon worked as Gaston, I was just saying that the guy in the last 2 photos isn't him, it's a different CM.

Hi TheLittleKatie, I wasn't disputing you with the video. I found it while I was surfing on YouTube and thought I'd share it.:badpc:

This is a really sad and tragic story. May his family have peace during there time of lose and may he RIP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter