GASTON DIED! :(

I'm glad that "our" Gaston wasn't the one. I don't know why, but that made it all the more sad for me. I recall our lively banter and it was too sad. I guess thinking that we had met him made it more "real" for us. Otherwise it was just a news story - still very sad.

Maggie

Just now found this thread.I can not tell you how depressing this is! I met Gaston back in early October of 2014. He was by far the best met and greet I have ever done! I know it says he worked only until may 2014 but I would bet my life on it it that he is the same Gaston I met!

Attachments

• ry%3D400.jpg
    ry%3D400.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Gaston.jpg
    Gaston.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 11
Just now found this thread.I can not tell you how depressing this is! I met Gaston back in early October of 2014. He was by far the best met and greet I have ever done! I know it says he worked only until may 2014 but I would bet my life on it it that he is the same Gaston I met!

This is a different guy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter