Fridge Status Check-in *SEE FIRST POST

Ordered a birthday cake today via POR cake line # for our first night at POR on Oct 3rd and I was reminded by the CM taking my order, that there was a good chance we would not have a working room fridge to store it in....keeping our fingers crossed:earsboy:

Ordered a birthday cake today via POR cake line # for our first night at POR on Oct 3rd and I was reminded by the CM taking my order, that there was a good chance we would not have a working room fridge to store it in....keeping our fingers crossed:earsboy:

Saw a bunch of fridges today being shuttled from one place to another.. we are in building 36 and have one..

Reports are Pop is not done yet, still working on them.

Request one at check in. We were there this weekend. I went to the front desk on Sunday and asked for the credit. I received it, when DD asked for hers they said "we'll send a fridge right up". She got her credit because she bought a cooler after seeing there wasn't a working fridge.

On my emailed invoice the credit is titled "refrigerator rebate"

Just returned today 9/19. No fridge when we arrived. I called front desk to ask for one. Told only for medical reasons so I asked for a credit. Told no problem. Last night, I wanted to pay off the room charges...you guessed it no credit appeared. I told them that I was told that I would receive a credit... the concierge agent acted as if he never heard of such a credit. I asked for a manager and he disappeared behind the door. He came back with the credit:confused3 Not sure why he made it difficult or I was asking for something not already promised? Good luck.

Checking out of POR today. Had 2 rooms in building 14. Had fridge in 1 room, went to concierge the next day and asked for credit on room without. Was very nice and gave me credit for all seven nights.

Checked into POP yesterday 70's building. Asked for fridge at check-in and they brought one to the room within 5 minutes. CM was super nice.

AS Sports building 9 has a working black fridge. But, with my luck that means when I check into CBR on Sunday I will not have a working fridge LOL

Staying at pop bldg 9 asked for a fridge when we checked in and had one in our room before we even got there. Our room was ready at 10am also which was awesome thought I would have to kill some time

At AllStar Sports now. Baseball building 8, had a non working fridge with note attached saying not to use it. We went to the front desk this morning to request one for DS1, because we need to keep milk for him. When we returned to the resort a couple of hours later, we had a working fridge waiting for us in the room :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Very frustrated...in 8500 building in POR, cked in yesterday, no fridge, asked for $15 refund, and they acted like they had never heard of that until I told them another cm had mentioned it already (and I had already heard about that on the dis boards). They gave me the credit for last night, put in a priority request for one to be delivered today and it didn't come...again had to request it, and request for another $15 fee be posted to my acct. last night the lady at check in actually told me they don't come with my room unless. I request it! I told her moderates always have refrigerators!

Checked in at POR on September 14 and there was no refrigerator. I went to the front desk and asked about one since our daughter was still on an antibiotic for a sinus infection and the medicine needed to be refrigerated. They delivered one to our room a couple of hours later. We were in a garden view royal room in Parterre Place.

At Riverside now, checked in Thursday and no refrigerator. We are in Magnolia. I thought they were only giving them for medical needs, but maybe not. I will see about getting one today then, as it is inconvenient not having one. If they can't provide one then I will ask for the credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter