Fridge Status Check-in *SEE FIRST POST

Have any early October guests gotten the letter staying they might not have a fridge when they arrive? We haven't received it yet, but we're still 39 days out.

Have any early October guests gotten the letter staying they might not have a fridge when they arrive? We haven't received it yet, but we're still 39 days out.

I'm at 45 days and no letter. Staying at CBR. I did request one for breast milk though so not sure if I would get it. I have 2 other families traveling with me they havne't received a letter either.:thumbsup2

anyone with out a fridge having any luck getting the $15 a night credit?

I've heard mixed reviews. Folks ask for it and then they get a fridge and others ask for the credit and get it. I've read a few not get anything.

If you don't have a fridge, you do need to ask for the credit. They won't just give it to you. My friend was there last month and asked about it and was told we don't offer the credit up front until we are asked and that's why it's not automatically applied.

We are 22 days out, staying at POR and have not yet recieved a "no fridge letter" (but have not checked todays mail yet:)..) We are keeping our fingers and toes crossed that we have a working fridge in the room...

anyone with out a fridge having any luck getting the $15 a night credit?

A lot of people have, but some others have been denied, especially if they booked the trip after the announcement came out in July and the fridges were removed from the "amenities" list.

What concerns me is that there have been no recent reports the last few weeks of new fridges being installed at the remaining resorts. The first 6 weeks there were tons of reports and now...nothing. Has the replacement effort completely stalled for the time being?

Just back from AS Movies. Had a working fridge in room when we got there. Did not request one.

Buzz building at Toy Story section at ASMos no working fridge. Called with no working ones available. Wish me luck trying to get the credit.

Another posted the fridge hotline number in the CSR. Most resorts have been completed but there are still some in progress. 407-827-7760

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter