Fridge Status Check-in *SEE FIRST POST

CBR anyone?

CBR should be completed by the end of this week. A DIS member was there last week and reported seeing a huge shipment of them be dropped off. CMs distributing them said they should have them all in place by the 14th.

CBR should be completed by the end of this week. A DIS member was there last week and reported seeing a huge shipment of them be dropped off. CMs distributing them said they should have them all in place by the 14th.

Thanks! Great news for marathon weekend!!

So I'm guessing this whole project is taking longer than the 4 months stated... didn't this all start in July? Hope it's completed at POP by Jan 20...

So I'm guessing this whole project is taking longer than the 4 months stated... didn't this all start in July? Hope it's completed at POP by Jan 20...

I recall it was early July and supposed to be completed in 4 months, now at 5 months.

Yes, the news about the fridges came out during the week of July 8 2013, so we're hitting the five month mark now.

Which will be completed first -- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train or fridge replacement? ;)

We were at riverside November 13-20. The first night I called for a refrigerator and got one about an hour later. The next day after a whole day at the parks we found two refrigerators in our room and it stayed that way till we left. I did call about there being two. Hopefully next year this issue will be resolved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter