Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Jun 10, 2013.

1. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Yep!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Rokwynd

Rokwynd Mouseketeer

Sorry HBGdancermom, which is it, everyday or the one day?
    :confused3

4. FrugalFashionista

FrugalFashionista Mouseketeer

You should get it everyday!

5. Rokwynd

Rokwynd Mouseketeer

Thank you to you Both!!

6. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

Yes, as long as there is availability at the resort of your choice for your dates you would get it for your whole stay!!!!

7. faithsmth

faithsmth Mouseketeer

You will get it everyday of your trip. They count free dining as long as you arrive on one of the free dining dates. So, even if 10-2 is the last day that free dining is offered under the promo, you will get it because you arrived on a promo day. I hope that I was not confused. I definitely checked on this because our trip is from 10-2 to 10-9. Hope that this helps!!!

8. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Sorry! I didn't read your ? Close enough. Lol. Like the others said... Every day! :-)

9. angierae

angierae DIS Veteran

Yup! Last year I was arriving on 3/31, and they ran free dining up until that day, so I got it for our whole 9 day stay. A few weeks later they backed it up to ending 3/29, but since I'd already gotten it, they didn't take it away.

10. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

All this waiting is almost enough to drive a girl to drink...*sigh*...:(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

11. faithsmth

faithsmth Mouseketeer

I hear ya!! Drink or go insane.:lmao:

12. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Might as well have some wine, as we wait for our free dine...cheers!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

13. faithsmth

faithsmth Mouseketeer

I love it!! LOL

14. 4CanadianMice

4CanadianMice Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I calculated our savings and we would save $2800 with free dining so I'm keeping positive thoughts it will be announced soon. But until then I will listen to my Disney playlist and join the group of DAA! :wizard:

15. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Great savings!!! :-)

16. MamaJessie

MamaJessie DIS Veteran

It will be his first time enduring a princess meal (Akershus) last time he suffered through princess signings because he wanted to fill his vinylmation.

Yeah the only worth Uni's FD has for me (I love Uni, just not a fan of the plan or the food or the lack of large family on site options)

Once I saw a Danny25 leak linked on that first page but only once that I remember it ever happening.

17. imabeimabe

imabeimabe Mouseketeer

Well I had decided I wasn't going to worry about free dining because I would not save that much (short trip and I'm on a bounceback) but now I've added 2 days to that and had to pay rack rate room only ( could have gotten the add on at bounceback rate but was told I'd have to switch to CB or CS and I really want POFQ even though at the end of my stay I have to check out of standard and into garden view. Ugh.) Now if free dine will come out and I can get that with ANY room at POFQ I'd be happy but I'm thinking even if free dining is offered POFQ may not have my dates available as they seem to be booked. Oh how I wish I'd booked more days to start with! Lesson learned! If I get an offer this year I'm going to book for at least a week and adjust as needed. On a happy note we are going to Seaworld for the first time. I hope its worth the $500 for tickets for the day plus the additional hotel cost.

18. WDW1979

WDW1979 .

Thanks for your insights, black562. I am considering a trip near the end of December, with a check in just before the rumored last day for free dining if the extension is made by Disney.

When I see a big increase in the number of pages in the thread, I know that the final verdict/prediction by black562 on a possible extension will have been made!

19. Rokwynd

Rokwynd Mouseketeer

If my math is right I will save a little bit since there are only 2 of us. Right now I have the Regular Dining Plan and am staying at Pop. If it did my math right and go with the upgrade I will save somewhere around $300-400 after paying for the upgrade back to full dining.

So it's not a lot but for 2 of us it's enough to spread around a little and get tickets to MNSSHP!:wizard:

20. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

Someone's a poet & didn't know it. Lol. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

21. eeyore29

eeyore29 DIS Veteran Wanna-Be

Do the Visa offers "leak" ahead of time? Or do we not know about them until they're actually available?