Free Dining 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

omg!! im crying!! that gives me chills! that is so bittersweet! what a beautiful way to know he is with you!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Blessedwithboys

Blessedwithboys Mouseketeer

I love the thought of CBR, pirate pool, splash area and Nemo feel to the rooms all make me happy!! But there are a lot of negative reviews....a lot :( Have you ever stayed there??

4. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Ohhhh let's shut this bad boy down. We can start a part two, how cool will that be!!!

5. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Stayed there once but that was 18 years ago so I wouldn't want to rate it based on that. I may stay there next year though.

What were the negative reviews about?

6. Sylkie31

Sylkie31 Veteran 'Mouse'-r

My daughter & son-in-law stayed there on their honeymoon & loved it. That was 10 years ago, though. :boat: CBR also has pirate rooms. pirate: POR has royal rooms, but the boys probably wouldn't be all that impressed staying in a princess room. princess:

7. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

Wow! That is truly amazing! God bless you and your family!

8. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

lol!! yep i feel like we are in a therapy group!

9. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

I totally agree! my dh and i talk about bringing our grandkids to wdw someday too! our kids are only 7, 4, & 4 months lol! but that is my dream too!!

10. TarrahA

TarrahA Mouseketeer

Ok you all left me with a permanent lump in my throat while I was at work today - so many amazing stories of triumph & love!!! It was hard to satisfy my DISboard addiction while not smearing my mascara for sure!

And then I saw an ad on my Facebook page that made me perk up & start asking questions to myself. Being the experts that so many of you are, I wanted to ask here as well - the sponsored page was from "VIP Disney" - a UK travel agency. They're advertising "2014 holiday trip with free dining & $200 gift card" and they claim they can get this deal for US residents also. Is this true or a scam?? I can't believe it'd be that easy to get international offers, but I can kinda see how they'd be able to possibly, being that they're the reservation holder, so the address they give to Disney would be in UK?? Im just wondering what the possible risks would be if it turns out to be a legit business.

11. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

UK offers are for UK residents. If a TA is trying to game the system, I'm not sure it would be a good thing if Disney figured it out.

12. skmastaz

skmastaz Mouseketeer

Less than 24 hours!! I'm getting nervous and excited! Hope everyone gets what they are after!

13. Emme

Emme DIS Veteran

What a great thread!!! I literally got tears in my eyes over and over!!

OK now that we have either gotten our FD or are waiting until tomorrow to call...we have some time to spare.

Sooooo, with that, what is the one Table Service you are hoping to score. I so wanted "Be Our Guest" but can not get it for the first week of Sept. no matter how many times a day I look.

What is your one "must do" TS for your free dining pleasure??

Thanks again Black...you done a good thing here :wave2:;)

14. fstone

fstone Earning My Ears

We just made our reservations for WDW Sept 18 - 24. Southwest had very cheap fares on tues and wed so that's why we are leaving midweek. 4 nights at Pop with the free dining and then 2 nights at the Poly TPV with the room only discount. My DH really wanted to stay at one of the monorail resorts, so we are going to splurge a bit this time. For us its a splurge anyway!

Thanks to everyone here for all of the good information that helped us make a decision. Now I hope to see some other Dis members when we are there

15. pxedst21

pxedst21 Earning My Ears

My in-laws stayed there on our family trip Feb 2012 and loved it. They got the pirate themed room for my nephew. We went to visit there one night and the room was really nice, my boys loved the pirate beds. We ate in the food court for dinner and it was delicious. We did get lost trying to find the food court-parked at one building and turned out to be the lobby ;)

16. disneymama444

disneymama444 Earning My Ears

Omg. So excited about fd for gp called this a.m. It's not until tomorrow. Cm giggled said call back tomorrow It's gp on the 9 th Ughhhhh!

17. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

No, I would say you are safe now, GP FD offer will be the same as the DV FD offer :-). Only exception would be if you have no flexibility or would cancel if you could not get a certain room type or resort.

18. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Keep trying for BOG, you might just win the Disney jackpot. Fortunately we did score BOG for last week of Sept. and 4 yr. old DD and I are SUPER excited! Where did you book instead of BOG?:upsidedow

Must do character meal! We have CRT (girls ONLY!) to celebrate DD turning 5. Tusker House to celebrate DS turning 2 and Chef Mickey for good-bye breakfast.
    :goodvibes

19. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

The October - December FD dates are not released annually until July, sometimes August.

20. pxedst21

pxedst21 Earning My Ears

We love POR-stayed there several times and will be there this coming trip too :) If I'm not mistaken, I thought they did away with the trundle beds and redid the rooms with murphy beds instead----maybe someone else who knows for sure could confirm? The pictures show it as a bench under the tv, then it folds down for the bed. Not sure I'd put a 2 yr old on it from the pictures, just my opinion. One thing we have done many times though, when you are checking in ask them for a toddler bed guard. It just slides under the mattress and makes a side rail on the bed. We'd put that on the side by our youngest and have one of the older ones sleeping on the other side to help block them in.

As for POP, we stayed there Feb 2012, and while it was noisy by the pool,lobby areas; where our room was it was actually very quiet and peaceful. We were at the end of one of the wings and it overlooked a big grassy area with trees and then another wing of one of the other buildings. We were also right across from where they were in the process of building AOA which was neat to watch. But as far as night time, it wasn't very noisy at all. I've also heard the buses for the All Stars have gotten a lot better, many were saying they had their own bus lines for their stays.

21. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Yes :-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.