Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh if you're looking for 12 steps, I'm sure you could find some things to discuss in here. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

dis1.jpg

Wow - I LOVE that room. Beach & sailboat decor in den is gonna have to move out so Mickey decor can move in. Note to self: there is only so much room in suitcase so cannot buy out the Disney store. :guilty:

At what time does your FD credits run out? From what I've read, you get the plan for the NIGHTS you're there. We check in on a Saturday afternoon and will leave Friday. We have to check out of our resort, but our flight isn't until the evening so we were planning on going to a MK during the day. Do we still have the ability to use meal credits on that day or do they zap them off your card at time of check out?

We're planning to get a condo or townhouse within the next 2 or 3 years... we plan to move to Celebration ;-)

An hour away from Disney is just too far for us.

I'm not sure where we're going yet. We've looked at houses within a half hour from Disney. The real estate is so cheap compared to where I live in PA. I can't wait...

I know what you mean!! Everyone thinks I'm crazy because as soon as we start pulling off property I start trying to figure out when we can go back. They are all like--aren't you ready to go home?? I'm like--what do you mean, I am home. LOL :drive:

That is me too. But I keep to myself. I'm a closet disneyaholic.

Oh if you're looking for 12 steps, I'm sure you could find some things to discuss in here. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

dis1.jpg

I love this!!!! I have a Disney themed room in the basement, but just last week, my husband suggested moving some of it up to the living room.... I will be doing that soon!

At what time does your FD credits run out? From what I've read, you get the plan for the NIGHTS you're there. We check in on a Saturday afternoon and will leave Friday. We have to check out of our resort, but our flight isn't until the evening so we were planning on going to a MK during the day. Do we still have the ability to use meal credits on that day or do they zap them off your card at time of check out?

They expire at midnight on day of checkout

I keep thinking about your dad's & your Disney story, Joe. Got me to thinking about how I told my kids before they even had children of their own that I didn't care who all else went, but I wanted to be there the 1st time their kids went to Disney World - and I have. I hope someday when I'm gone, my kids and grandkids will be able to share stories like yours about their memories of me with them at Disney World, that they'll be able to feel me there in spirit whenever they go back. I would like that. :littleangel::cloud9:

Wow - I LOVE that room. Beach & sailboat decor in den is gonna have to move out so Mickey decor can move in. Note to self: there is only so much room in suitcase so cannot buy out the Disney store. :guilty:

Suitecase? That's what UPS and FedEx is for. Did you notice Mickey parachuting into the room?

I keep thinking about your dad's & your Disney story, Joe. Got me to thinking about how I told my kids before they even had children of their own that I didn't care who all else went, but I wanted to be there the 1st time their kids went to Disney World - and I have. I hope someday when I'm gone, my kids and grandkids will be able to share stories like yours about their memories of me with them at Disney World, that they'll be able to feel me there in spirit whenever they go back. I would like that. :littleangel::cloud9:

I'm sure they will. Just tell them if they don't, you'll chase them around and knock things over.

Oh Mylanta! I am like 2 years behind you guys again! Didn't have time to keep up at work today! I LOVE all your stories and LOVE all of you for sharing them! :grouphug: SUPER love the Disney room too! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have a huge collection of Disney plush (everything from Sorcerer Mickey, Talespin Baloo, giant Mufasa & more) and they started in the bedroom and are slowly taking over the entire apartment! :rotfl:

Oh Mylanta! I am like 2 years behind you guys again! Didn't have time to keep up at work today! I LOVE all your stories and LOVE all of you for sharing them! :grouphug: SUPER love the Disney room too! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have a huge collection of Disney plush (everything from Sorcerer Mickey, Talespin Baloo, giant Mufasa & more) and they started in the bedroom and are slowly taking over the entire apartment! :rotfl:

You say that like it's a bad thing?

Oh by the way guys, free dining has been canceled...everybody go home...move alone folks, nothing to see here...:rotfl2:

You say that like it's a bad thing?

Oh by the way guys, free dining has been canceled...everybody go home...move alone folks, nothing to see here...:rotfl2:

Ha! Not a bad thing... except that we are running out of space...
Canceled you say? Bad joke this is! :yoda:

Are you asking for death threats?? Lol

I have a hockey stick and a big black dog and I'm not afraid to use them!

Ha! Not a bad thing... except that we are running out of space...
Canceled you say? Bad joke this is! :yoda:

I have a hockey stick and a big black dog and I'm not afraid to use them!

Oh deary me...we're definitely a bunch of free dining fanatics aren't we?

Alright then, fine...perpetual free dining for everyone forever!!!
:grouphug:

You guys are easy to please. Just keep the free food coming and nobody gets hurt.....

Thursday is going to be a trip, that's for sure. I wonder how many posts before the thread is considered full?

A thread has to reach 250 pages to be considered for closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter