Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew those LM rooms wouldn't be included!

And a certain someone assured everyone they would....hmmm.

Anyway I knew it was too good to be true, and if they had offered, it would have been like a token five rooms or something.

Got Pop, 10 ph, with free QS (upgraded to DDP) for 13 nights! Yah!! Now the wait...120 days and counting. Daisy needs to skate faster!! WAHOO!!!

Oh and my husband says we are booking bounce back this year! Yah!! :-D

And a certain someone assured everyone they would....hmmm.

Anyway I knew it was too good to be true, and if they had offered, it would have been like a token five rooms or something.

I told him they couldn't be included if there is little to no availability.

Happy Free Dining Day y'all!

Waited on hold for 20 minutes but got free dining at Wilderness Lodge, I had to upgrade to Woods View(not sure if standard is sold out or not available)

Got to keep our POR reservations and add free dining, happy start to the week!!! Good luck!

On hold 15 minutes. Added Disney Visa Free Dining for POFQ Sept. 14-22. Took another 10 minutes. The process took about 25 minutes total. Not bad at all. :thumbsup2

Has ANYONE booked FD for late August? Two posters were assured by CMs that FD was available for Aug 15- Sep 25. I haven't called because I am waiting for my sister (a TA) to call at 9:00.

FD at POR for Sept. 14- 24Th!!! Only on hold about 17 minutes :) Thank you everyone for answering my previous questions! The Cm said they had 120 people on hold behind me and 67 travel agents on hold. Good luck everyone :)

Got Pop, 10 ph, with free QS (upgraded to DDP) for 13 nights! Yah!! Now the wait...120 days and counting. Daisy needs to skate faster!! WAHOO!!!

Oh and my husband says we are booking bounce back this year! Yah!! :-D

Good for you!!! And wonderful that your husband wants to do the bounce back this year! 13 nights.... how fun!!!!!:yay:

Got through in 15 minutes. Staying at POR from Sept 11th to the 21st, standard room with FREE DINING! Woot! Used my Disney Visa DEBIT Card. :)

Called at 7:30 and only on hold for 15 minutes.

Got Coronado Springs for 8 nights from Sept 6-14 with FREE DINING!!!!

Is it me, or are the hold times WAYYYY less than prior years? I can remember calling at 7am and being on hold for an hour+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter