Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM I got just told me its August 15- September 25th.
Disney visa today everyone else later in the week!!
Happy Booking guys!!

May have to switch to WL. Probably worth it to save $2,000. She is checking other offers, too.

Thanks so much! I was still talking to CM, very nice one, and told her, she has it! It was not there at 6:00am :) there now! Beach Club resort...our first trip there! Still going to check everyday for cheapest deluxe for five...need a standard view to open up! :)

On hold now for about 10 minutes. Worth waiting for Free Dining at POFQ. Just hoping its available!!!

No LM rooms :guilty: Just called. Oh well, we booked a bounce back at ASMo 9/1-9/9, so I guess on the upside, we'll still have free dining for our entire stay.

LM rooms are not included, FD dates are 9/2-9/25. Confirmed with a CM!! Good luck today

Ugh! Only laguna or pool view is showing available for Beach Club with free dining, checking to see if any garden views will allow free dining...anyone get a garden view?

Mousesaver just posted details for free dining - Disney VISA only.

Go to mousesavers dot com

Sadly, I'm going late August, so I'll miss out on the great deal.

My daughter has a quicker dialing finger than I do. She got through with no wait! Royal rooms at POR are definitely included in the FD offer. I am one VERY happy camper - gotta love saving nearly $1500. WOOHOO :cool1:
Doing happy dance now. :dance3:

YAY!!! Got free dining! We had to upgrade our room though from a standard view to a garden view at the cr but at least we got it!! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!