Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any luck booking an aoa suite? I'm interested to see what the availability of those is.

Got it! On hold for about 12 minutes and took about 5 minutes to add FD to my POFQ regular view reservation!

GOT IT!!!!

Free dining POFQ King room Sept. 3-10!! $2196.90party::cheer2::jumping1:

It's our 15th anniversary so WOOHOO

Beach club with free dining for five and six nights $4638

Contemporary with free dining for five with garden view is $3800!!

Really hoped to try BC, but we love CR! Excited to finally have a home vacation!

It's posted on mousesavers.com Sept 2-25 for free dining available now with Disney Visa. I've been on hold since 7am... Has anyone gotten through yet?

Got FD! I was also my cm's first caller this morning. We had to switch from AoA LM to CBR. But that's ok. CBR is our favorite resort :cool1:

Free dining is booked!!! We had to switch from AoA LM to Pop, but that is A-Okay.

Let the countdown begin!!! :banana:

Just got FD at CS. 15 min hold and the agent was aware of FD but suggested it had been an "interesting" morning around the details. Sounded like there was some confusion and maybe not everyone was expecting the rush.

AOA and POFQ go first. But going first doesn't mean the first few minutes. In don't think anyone calling today won't get what they want, with the exception of LM rooms which may not even be offered.

Relax. Everyone gets so wound up each year for this morning.
I knew those LM rooms wouldn't be included!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter