Free Dining 2013 Part 2 ~ The Sequel

So I'm sitting down at the pool at the campground we have a seasonal site at and I meet me, 20 yrs from now. Her and her husband moved from PA to Florida, not for the weather but for Disney! Lol They spend 6 months here and 6 months in FL. We are moving to Florida in 3 yrs too. My husband is going for the weather, I'm going to be closer to the mouse. We must have talked for an hour plus about WDW. My husband was laughing because me and this woman share the same brain lol So I of course told her about the DISBoards. She'll probably be joining shortly!

Cool - the more, the merrier. :grouphug:

Don't know if anyone has listened to this week's podcast yet, but Pete let it slip that he has it on good authority that there WILL be FD offered for the rest of the year. I don't know how much of a sure thing it is, but he gave me an injection of hope that it will be released.
:hyper: Does he usually get info beforehand for discounts?

I talk about waiting for a discount at least once a day.. I AM GOING MAD :crazy2:

So I'm sitting down at the pool at the campground we have a seasonal site at and I meet me, 20 yrs from now. Her and her husband moved from PA to Florida, not for the weather but for Disney! Lol They spend 6 months here and 6 months in FL. We are moving to Florida in 3 yrs too. My husband is going for the weather, I'm going to be closer to the mouse. We must have talked for an hour plus about WDW. My husband was laughing because me and this woman share the same brain lol So I of course told her about the DISBoards. She'll probably be joining shortly!

That is hilarious. Love it!

My DGD is going to dress up as Sleeping Beauty. I'm making the queen costume for my DD, King Stefan costume for DSIL & Flora for myself. I modified the queen & Flora costumes to have short sleeves instead of long & chose lightweight cotton fabric to help decrease the "OMG it's HOT" factor. (I have a really nice Malificent costume already, but it's made of velour so .. yeah, that's why I'm making new costumes.)
Are there any modifications you can make to DS costume or pieces to take off so he won't be too hot? Other than that or convincing him to choose different costume, I would suggest having a t-shirt for him to change into if he gets too hot.

Thanks for the suggestions! I wish I knew how to sew! It would make it so much easier!

Oh, did you purchase a DP in hopes that'll you'll get it for free? I didn't get one, if I don't get FD I'm not going to do a DP.

We always do the DP so it was already on the reservation. Having it free is a nice little bonus! I purposely withheld $1500 until it was released and applied.

Thats ok, this group was popular when I was in high school. Back when I used to wear parachute pants and lots and lots of aqua net:rotfl2:

LMAO! Me too! You know parachute pants are trying to make a comeback and I use Aquanet every day on my son's hair for spiking. Lol

Does anyone know how you can have dinner with an Imagineer? My son wants to be an architect/Imagineer (he's 9) and he wants to know how to become one. Thought having the dinner would be good idea.

Anyone know?

Envelopes to leave a tip for Mousekeeping each morning. People decorate them with characters.

I had been wondering this as well.
They do leave an envelope in the room for that though, right? People just want to bring decorated ones for whatever reason? I guess I could bring envelopes and stickers and crayons on the plane down to have the kids decorate. That might keep them busy for a couple minutes anyway! Lol!

Envelopes to leave a tip for Mousekeeping each morning. People decorate them with characters.

How much do you leave daily? I know we always did at end but daily makes more sense. I do not remember what we left at end though. Help appreciated! :)

How much do you leave daily? I know we always did at end but daily makes more sense. I do not remember what we left at end though. Help appreciated! :)

Passporter's Walt Disney World suggests $1 per person/per day:)

Also, you can call 407-WDW-DINE to schedule Dine with a Imagineer. By last check, it was available select weekdays at 11:30 at Brown Derby and 5:30 at Flying Fish. Cost was around $61 for adults and $35 for kids.:goodvibes

I had been wondering this as well.
They do leave an envelope in the room for that though, right? People just want to bring decorated ones for whatever reason? I guess I could bring envelopes and stickers and crayons on the plane down to have the kids decorate. That might keep them busy for a couple minutes anyway! Lol!

No. I've never seen an envelope in the room. People just bring their own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter