Free Dining 2013 Part 2 ~ The Sequel

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, May 23, 2013.

1. Sylkie31

Sylkie31 Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Usually, you can change details of your trip up to 45 days before check in without penalty. If there are price increases after your ressie was made, you would have to pay the higher price(s) if you change it.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

I checked again today after a long break from calling. Still nothing. The TA I spoke to said they know nothing about public discounts until the day they are released. She said some cms will tell you they know but it is based on nothing but rumors. Hmmm, that is what I suspect is the truth. Anyway, I have not heard anyone receiving a pin lately.

4. daizieduck

daizieduck DIS Veteran

Okay, good to know! Thanks! :thumbsup2:)

5. Wdwhubby

Wdwhubby Earning My Ears

Most on here will tell you that you cannot use a code if it is sent in someone other than your name, that is not true. My wife received a pin for the free dining in December but it was under her mothers name, I called and explained what we had received, the cm checked with his supervisor and to my surprise we received a little pixie dust and they allowed us to use the pin. He claimed it was Disney's fault for having used the wrong email address. It never hurts to call when you get one of these pins. You never know when they will spread a little pixie dust your way!

6. aym4Him

aym4Him DIS Veteran

I called today (under the guise that I was just making sure they received my deposit, for which I had received email confirmation ;)) and the CM told me that they were still sending out PINS (unfortunately, nothing was under my name) and to be on the lookout for an email or postcard because "you never know."

Do they send "newbies" PINS? I really don't want to get my hopes up. It's hard not to, though! FD would really take some weight off as far as our planning goes. Then again, a solid room discount would be nice, too so I won't complain if that happens instead.

7. Promomx2

Promomx2 DIS Veteran

I called today to add another day to our passes and mentioned dh and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary but still no pin. In the last years I've received 3 in the mail and couldn't use them, but now I need one and I can't get one. Keep believing, keep believing, keep believing.pixiedust:

8. AMateus

AMateus Mouseketeer

Praying for Free Dining to be extended into November!

9. zamboniman333

zamboniman333 Ye come Seeking Adventure and Saly Old Pirates, A

Us too :)

10. Seeker615

Seeker615 Harry Potter Fanatic!

Hey we are celebrating our 30th Anniversary as well. I am in the same boat as you. No pins....I got a ton last year!

Ours is November 12th. When is yours?

11. Sylkie31

Sylkie31 Veteran 'Mouse'-r

:welcome: and good luck with the FD pixiedust:

12. aym4Him

aym4Him DIS Veteran

My birthday is 11/12!!

We are celebrating it, my son's (early- he'll be 5 on 12/3) & being able to make it back to Disney one year (to the day!) after his wish trip!! Woo hoo!!

Free dining would be the cherry on top.

13. maurihart

maurihart Mouseketeer

My birthday is 11/12 too!! Scorpios rock!

14. Fivemuggles

Fivemuggles Mouseketeer

Ugh - We've had a pin this whole time, but our dates were during the GP free dining. Just decided last week to switch our dates, and both the weeks we are considering moving our dates to (covered under the pin) are booked up at POR (family of 5) :eek:

So add me to the list of fingers crossed for FD in November haha!

15. WDW-A-RAMA

WDW-A-RAMA Mouseketeer

Us three!

16. Promomx2

Promomx2 DIS Veteran

Congrats!! Ours is Nov 26 but we're going the 15th to the 20th.

17. Hunclemarco

Hunclemarco DIS Veteran

Here's two we created......[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Ooooooo! Those are AWESOME, Huncle!!!:cool1:

19. ilostnemo

ilostnemo Mouseketeer

Well guys and gals. Me and my fiancée decided to go through DVC instead of the waiting!

20. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Congrats! Don't leave us hanging, though! What did you book? :goodvibes

21. Hunclemarco

Hunclemarco DIS Veteran

I'm curious of your dates....where are you booked? All i saw was SSR available for the most part. What kind of accomodations? At either place, i'm sure you'll have an excellent time! :thumbsup2