Fit in February Exercise Challenge!

Just gave up on the iPhone ap and went on safari. Count me in for 1200 min again this month. Thanks for hosting

75 minute hot yoga class, I felt like I did really well! The ride home, that's another story :crazy2::crazy2: it continued to snow, the roads were terrible AND I couldn't get into the driveway!! The poor kids had to come out and shovel in the dark. Oh the things we do to get our exercise in.
155/840

27 minutes of the daily burn from a couple of days ago. I'm getting off to a slow start this month.

59/840

Okay! February here we come! 800 for me, please.....thought I posted this already, but I. See it here..HMMM

Anyway, adding 90 total minutes at GYM and PT, pool therapy.

90/800. Thanks!

105/2000

15 minutes walking, then 30 minutes of run/walk in the RunDouble C25K program at a 60 sec/90 sec interval. And I made it all the way thru! This time last year I couldn't run for 60 seconds straingt, let alone several times.

50 minutes running/unintentionally ice skating outside tonight! 15 days until my team run :jumping1:

163/1000

P.S. I love your avatar, GrandAdmiralStrife!

Just gave up on the iPhone ap and went on safari. Count me in for 1200 min again this month. Thanks for hosting

I've read the Disboards iPhone app is no longer supported so it will all be through Safari now.

I'm off to the slowest start ever.

15/800

ugh!

Hang in there! :flower3:

120/840

Thank goodness I started training for my May half marathon because I'm not doing too well with other activity.

Figment, thanks for keeping track of us! :thanks:

Ooo... me please! I got a gym membership this month and my original goal for February was 840 minutes (30 minutes a day)
Well, having a friend to workout with has really pushed me and so far I am ahead of the curve.
Here is what my week has looked like:
2/1 40 minutes on the treadmill
2/2 45 minutes on the treadmill + medicine ball crunches
2/3 35 minutes on elliptical + medicine ball crunches
2/4 35 minutes on elliptical
2/5 40 minutes on treadmill + resistance band training + medicine ball crunches + rope climber

Total: 195/840

235/1000. Tomorrow is an off day, it's also my birthday and I'll be breaking my diet big time because we're going to the Cheesecake Factory :teeth:

Happy Birthday eve - galaxygirl76!

a short treadmill run - 35 minutes

50/8000

I'm in again. Don't know if I'll make goal (doesn't really matter!), especially since I haven't made it the last 2 months. Maybe third time's the charm?! :o
I fell off the planet when we had a crisis last month :crutches:with DS18 and I am still reeling. :sad1: Boys and girls, kiss your kids. Tell them how precious they are. :love1: Hoping to get back on schedule now that things are a bit more stable! Keep up the good work everybody!

375/1500

We are updated through this post (including my own 50 minutes from yesterday). Great job everyone - we have lots of Team Blue and our first Orange glss1/2fll!

I'm off to the slowest start ever.

15/800

ugh!
Hang in there! Slow is better than nothing!
105/2000

15 minutes walking, then 30 minutes of run/walk in the RunDouble C25K program at a 60 sec/90 sec interval. And I made it all the way thru! This time last year I couldn't run for 60 seconds straingt, let alone several times.
That's awesome! I love progress. Even the smallest improvements make it all worth it. Not that your accomplishment today was small. That's HUGE! I know 1st hand what it's like to build up to running any amount without stopping. YEAH Go You!!!
50 minutes running/unintentionally ice skating outside tonight! 15 days until my team run :jumping1:

163/1000

P.S. I love your avatar, GrandAdmiralStrife!
Good luck good luck! I'm excited for your event. Can't wait to hear about it.
I've read the Disboards iPhone app is no longer supported so it will all be through Safari now.

Hang in there! :flower3:

120/840

Thank goodness I started training for my May half marathon because I'm not doing too well with other activity.

Figment, thanks for keeping track of us! :thanks:
You're welcome... :) What half are you signed up for?
235/1000. Tomorrow is an off day, it's also my birthday and I'll be breaking my diet big time because we're going to the Cheesecake Factory :teeth:
Happy birthday galaxygirl! We are headed to the Cheesecake Factory this weekend too to celebrate my mom's birthday. It's our favorite birthday dinner place!
I'm in again. Don't know if I'll make goal (doesn't really matter!), especially since I haven't made it the last 2 months. Maybe third time's the charm?! :o
I fell off the planet when we had a crisis last month :crutches:with DS18 and I am still reeling. :sad1: Boys and girls, kiss your kids. Tell them how precious they are. :love1: Hoping to get back on schedule now that things are a bit more stable! Keep up the good work everybody!

375/1500
Glad to see you back but sad that you had a hardship to be dealing with. Hopefully life is looking up for you... Thanks for the reminder though, I'll give my DS extra hugs tonight.

Lunch break walk today. I think that when you walk and it's 5 degrees or below, your minutes should count double. :) (but for the record I didn't do that)

26 minutes

76/800

103/1000

I too am off to a slow start, but I guess a slow start is better than no start, right?

Linda - hoping your son is ok and on the mend. When they're little, you think the hard work will be over soon, but the teenage/early adult years have so many opportunities for accidents and problems. Wishing you well :)

hmack - I'm impressed that you're out walking in 5 degree temps - you are a dedicated woman!

Happy birthday galaxygirl and all Feb bday folks! Feb is a popular birth month in our family.

msquoted - you're off to a FAST start - good job!

35 minutes on Stationary Bike
25 minutes interval workout on treadmill

255/840

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter