Fit in February Exercise Challenge!

I was able to get 32 minutes on the bike yesterday. Hopefully I can do more today since we are snowed in, 18.5 inches yesterday and last night.
32/840

I think I will start off small at 600. We'll see how well I'm able to handle it.

Tonight I have my first Yoga class. I'm so excited to experience something new!

Hello.....I am new here....not to WISH but I am new to this forum. This is what I need to get on track...please put me in for 800

Thank you

Kim

Hi Kim! :wave2: Good luck this month!

Good morning everyone! I'm just popping in to say that I'm going to wait a few more days before starting the list on the first page to give people a chance to sign up. So don't think I've forgotten about you all - keep exercising and keep posting those minutes!

For me, I did 30 min of MMX (kickboxing) p90x3 yesterday. First time with that workout. yowsers, my upper body is protesting this morning. Decided to postpone today's workout until tonight and take some aleve today first!

Thanks for hosting this month, Figment. I remember the muscle soreness from regular ol' p90x. Hope you feel better during the day today!

I think I will start off small at 600. We'll see how well I'm able to handle it.

Tonight I have my first Yoga class. I'm so excited to experience something new!

I hope you enjoy Yoga! It can be very relaxing, while also challenging.

I went out again in the snow/slush for a run. 30 minutes - my feet got SOAKED!

83/1000

60/2000

Bought a new pair of running shoes yesterday so I can make the move from strictly walking/speedwalking to running; I've signed up for a 10k in April, and got ambitious this weekend and signed up for a half marathon two weeks after.

I don't usually count shoveling snow BUT holy cow! It just keeps coming and coming! Anyhow, grateful to have a snow day.
40/840

Happy February! :flower1:

My goal for Feb is 1000!
Today I did 60 minutes of boxing/muay thai... 60/1000

145/1000 for me so far. 55 minutes of cardio and 55 minutes of strength training, and today 35 minutes of abs.

We are updated through this post! We are off and running! (sometimes literally....)
My total is 90/840 including the last 3 days of p90x3. today's a rest day. whew!

Hi Kim! :wave2: Good luck this month!

Thanks for hosting this month, Figment. I remember the muscle soreness from regular ol' p90x. Hope you feel better during the day today!

I hope you enjoy Yoga! It can be very relaxing, while also challenging.

I went out again in the snow/slush for a run. 30 minutes - my feet got SOAKED!

83/1000
Thanks! I have been dying to get out and run in the snow but I don't dare until I get some trail shoes or something. My addidas get soaked just on wet roads!

And the muscle soreness did get better, at least enough to get thru my workout last night and tonight. The way he alternates these workouts is so smart!
60/2000

Bought a new pair of running shoes yesterday so I can make the move from strictly walking/speedwalking to running; I've signed up for a 10k in April, and got ambitious this weekend and signed up for a half marathon two weeks after.

I love signing up for races. It's so exciting. Kinda like booking a Disney vacation. Even better when the two are combined... :)

60/600

Had an awesome yoga class last night. I look forward to next week!

I have really started to get into yoga lately. I'm glad you liked it!

40 minutes on the treadmill
80/840
My fastest run this winter so far!
Whoohooo! Great job!

Updating my number: 95/700. Made it to the gym twice this week, and hope to get there tonight, despite being a bit sore from yesterday morning. Also had a bad weekend followed by a bad snack day at work on Monday, so I made myself walk some stairs in our office building as penance on Monday when I didn't go to the gym. I can't wait until it is nice out and I can walk around the pond behind our building. Probably still at least 2.5 months away, though. *sigh* :cold:

80 minute walk/run today ... slowly, because there's still a lot of snow/ice out there

207/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter