February Exercise Challenge--Let's get moving and take care of our hearts!

Just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten about updating. Just one of those weekends. :) Hope to get to it tomorrow.

Hope everyone is getting in lots of activity! :goodvibes

No worries Rose!

2/10
96 minutes intervals and hills
1:25 plank
5 yoga

Total: 106

447/1260

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Indy, you're walk sounds nice, love finding new trails.

We needed snowshoes today, wish I had some because I totally would have gone for a hike. We got 27 inches and 30+ inch snow drifts.
Shoveling made for a good workout. It took an hour just to dig out behind my car and between mine and DH's car. The plow guy had to come back with a bucket loader to dig us out.

150 minutes - shoveling
1 minute - plank

341/1260

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

I so do NOT miss the snow at all. We have had a pretty mild winter here in my part of the Pacific Northwet and I am enjoying it. I can take the 30 degrees and no snow any day of the week.

My daffodils are peaking through. Spring is on its way. :dance3:

Ran my February 5k yesterday, so for my race time and warm up before, February is up to 421/1300. Better get on the stick so I can be halfway there by Friday!:scared:

Nice job everyone on keeping off the couch!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

60 mins at the gym - recumbent bike, stretching, and elliptical.

Finally! out sick for 4 days and the blizzard made for NO activity for a while. Thankful to be on the upswing.

Yesterday - 20 minutes walking
Today - 10 minutes elliptical
30 minutes stationary bike

Total: 410/625

Updated through post #279 :)

I reduced my goal for the month to 1200. I debated and debated, but I am supposed to be taking it easy, so I am trying to be reasonable. :goodvibes

Let me know if you see anything that needs corrected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter