February Exercise Challenge--Let's get moving and take care of our hearts!

39 minutes on the treadmill. I tried early this morning, but was running late so I exercised after my pedicure and lunch with a fríend. I definitely needed to!

211/600

Ran/walked a 5K today in 48:49

15 min core and plank afterwards (also I did my plank yesterday just forgot to put it down) and my abds are officially sore now. :rotfl:

DH took me out for barbque and I asked how to get down to the bike/pedestrian trail on Marine drive and he showed me. Of course I said "why don't we take a short walk?" and he agreed so 59 mins later we were slightly frozen but we found a new trail that will be fun to run/walk or for DH bike on. The fact that is by the airport and you can watch the planes land and take off sold DH.

We got to watch 4 fighter jets come back in from maneuvers which was pretty cool also.

New total 488/1200

Indy, you're walk sounds nice, love finding new trails.

We needed snowshoes today, wish I had some because I totally would have gone for a hike. We got 27 inches and 30+ inch snow drifts.
Shoveling made for a good workout. It took an hour just to dig out behind my car and between mine and DH's car. The plow guy had to come back with a bucket loader to dig us out.

150 minutes - shoveling
1 minute - plank

341/1260

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Catchin' a cold and not feeling it, so I only walked the dog yesterday and today for my time.

14 min on 2/8
22 min today

214/600

After an hour of BodyStep yesterday & an hour 15 today I am official at

400/1000

60 minutes walking yesterday brings me to 432/1200

I started Jillian Michael's body revolution this morning, it's a 30 minute DVD then I treadmilled for 20 minutes.

261/600

Today:
Walk/Run: 2 hours 33 minutes

Brings me to:

1134/3000

Have a great Sunday!

60 minutes running, 105 minutes biking today. 165 total.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter