February 24, 2007 Magic!

Charlotte just pulled the 2 off of her countdown - so that means we leave tomorrow!!! Yeah! :banana: :woohoo: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I am pretty much packed...I'll take the dogs to the kennel tomrrow and then we are heading down to Savannah tomorrow afternoon. We could drive all at once (8 hrs), but we like to split the trip in half so we can take our time...so we always stop in Savannah, which is halfway.

Okay, gotta got fold my last load of :laundy:

Charlotte just pulled the 2 off of her countdown - so that means we leave tomorrow!!! Yeah! :banana: :woohoo: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I am pretty much packed...I'll take the dogs to the kennel tomrrow and then we are heading down to Savannah tomorrow afternoon. We could drive all at once (8 hrs), but we like to split the trip in half so we can take our time...so we always stop in Savannah, which is halfway.

Okay, gotta got fold my last load of :laundy:

See you soon!!!! Find me in my green wrist band and my Shere Khan shirt and we'll have a DD princess party! princess: princess:

:cool1:
See you soon!!!! Find me in my green wrist band and my Shere Khan shirt and we'll have a DD princess party! princess: princess:

We begin our journey to Florida tomorrow afternoon. I have lots of laundry :laundy: and packing to do before we leave! But it is all good!

We will drive :car: about 6 hours on Thursday and spend the night in NC or SC. On Friday we will drive to Jacksonville and spend the night with my sister and family.

On Saturday, we will be up early and try to get to Port Canaveral around 10-ish. We are all so excited:banana:

Looking forward to meeting you all soon:yay: :yay: :yay:

DW just told me that parasailing was canceled on CC. Did anyone else get this call?

Mike, there is a thread about the parasailing cancellations in the main forum, if you haven't already seen it.

We were supposed to be on the road NOW (3pm), but my DH just called and - you guessed it - he is stuck in meetings.

So he says 6pm now. Erg - I hate driving I-95 in the dark....South Carolina is soooooo boring.

We ended up with 5 bags to check at the port, a rolling cooler full of beer, wine, Crown Royal and Captain Morgan, and two day bags. I am so glad the packing part is over!!!

See everyone on SATURDAY! We will be at the Residence Inn on Friday night. Woo Hoo!!!!!

Hey all,

I am leaving tomorrow for Orlando. I have a question about formal night. I was planning on wearing dress pants but I was just reading a past Navigator and it said to wear a dress, are dress pants okay?

Thanks!!

Our bags are packed, and we're putting the boys to bed. Tomorrow night this time we'll be in the Radisson. See you all Saturday!

I see the lights are on for MikeN and interested...sweet dreams, guys. We're off tomorrow morning...so early that one might even call it "tonight"! therefore, it's bed for me now to dream Magic dreams if I can even sleep :p

See you there!

:beach:

Meyer Werft shipyard has a webcam! It would be nice to wathc the progress of the new ships.....I know....not the Disney way. One can only DREAM................pixiedust:

ok, enough packing. time to go on a cruise. mike - i'll call when we get to the radisson. to the others - see ya saturday, bright and early!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter