February 24, 2007 Magic!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by The TRUE Princess :), Feb 21, 2006.

1. The TRUE Princess :)

The TRUE Princess :) Mouseketeer

Anyone else joining me on this magical cruise??

Krys :mickeyjum

2. The TRUE Princess :)

3. MikeN

MikeN Mouseketeer

We just booked our next cruise last week aboard the magic. The count down has already started. I guess I need to make a new ticker.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. The TRUE Princess :)

Woohoo! Another Disboard cruiser! I can't wait! Did you book a GTY or did you get your cabin assignment already?? :)

Krys

6. MikeN

MikeN Mouseketeer

I was dying to try a suite, so 8048 is ours. We even managed to sneak in yesterday for a quick peak after it was cleaned.

7. MikeN

MikeN Mouseketeer

We missed the DIS meet last week (too much excitement on arrival). Maybe next year we'll meet up! We have two boys, they will be 5 & 8 on the next cruise. How about you?

8. The TRUE Princess :)

I have a dd who will be six and a half when we cruise. :) I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! (did I mention that yet???)

Krys

9. kj375

kj375 Earning My Ears

Hi.

We returned last week from the Magic Western cruise and booked onboard for the same week next year. The pricing was irresistable (which makes me wonder how much we overpaid with the last cruise!) I am glad to see a thread already started.

I would have liked to try the Eastern cruise but my DD is in high school and they frown upon missing school. In any case we had a great time and look forward to next year.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Kathy

10. jayv1

jayv1 Earning My Ears

we were on the 2-25 magic also, and have rebbooked for 2-24-07. only 11 months to go! :rotfl2:

11. jayv1

jayv1 Earning My Ears

anyone else ? looks like we will have the whole ship to ourselves!!

12. Downrivermama

Downrivermama Mouseketeer<br><font color=2d008e>The Tag Fairy wa

Did a search and found this!

Hi :wave:

My dd8 and I will be on the 2/24/2007. :cool1: We are getting so excited. We did a 3-day this March and fell in love with cruising.

13. MikeN

MikeN Mouseketeer

We are the same way. My wife and I did a 4-day on RCL 1.5 years ago (no kids), and since then, I plan to cruise at least once a year. Our first Disney cruise was last Feb, and I loved it so much that I booked this one while on board. I'm counting the days! Seems like a bunch of us have kids around the same age. I have a two DSes that will be 5 & 8 on the next cruise.

14. MikeN

MikeN Mouseketeer

Just booked a rental car for 3/3. Our flight isn't until 6:20, so we're going to kill a couple hours at Kenedy Space Center. The Shuttle Atlantis is scheduled for a launch on 2/22, but since launches are delayed about 75% of the time, there's a pretty good chance that it may be on the launch pad when we cruise.

15. Downrivermama

Downrivermama Mouseketeer<br><font color=2d008e>The Tag Fairy wa

Oh Wow! We are flying in on 2/22 and renting a car till Saturday. We are staying at the Residence Inn. The traffic is going to be unreal. Maybe we should go to DTD for part of the day. :confused3

16. JERSEYGIRLINSI

JERSEYGIRLINSI JERSEYGIRL LIVING IN NEW YORK AND LOVING EVERY MIN

:) We are going also! Super psyched, but a little scared that I am so behind on planning. This will be the first family cruise, so we are really hopeful that we will settle right into the groove.
    We'll be coming in from NY, and were thinking about coming in a day or two early. But the whole rental car-vs-shuttle service-vs-car service is making me anxious. What is everybody doing? Help out a rookie. BTW it will be me 32, dh35, ds almost 3, dM-inlaw, dF-inlaw.

17. MikeN

MikeN Mouseketeer

I thought I was doing well, until I tried to fill out my boarding docs this weekend. My passport expired in July. Yikes, had to get the mug shots yesterday. It's a little disturbing to see pictures of yourself in 10yr increments.

18. JERSEYGIRLINSI

JERSEYGIRLINSI JERSEYGIRL LIVING IN NEW YORK AND LOVING EVERY MIN

Yeah, well I just realized last week that my passport is missing in action. So, I reported it & now I am in the process of replacing it. Got ds's pics taken last week-went to the P.O. to get the passport done...and they do not accept birth certs. from JC, Nj. :confused3 :confused3
    What! Are you kidding me??? My son was born in Jersey City, NJ...and it was a Jersey City PO. What the??? :furious:
    So thanks for making me think about that again. :goodvibes I have to get back on that though...I dont want to drag too long. The cost is ridiculous at best.

19. sandy88

sandy88 Earning My Ears

We are going during Feb vacation too 2/24/07! First time for the kids( twins 8 yrs and 6 yr old son). We are in 8044 I think?

Christine

20. MikeN

MikeN Mouseketeer

We are just a couple doors down in 8048. I have two boys 4 & 7 (5 & 8 by cruise time). This will be our second, we went last Feb.

21. MikeN

MikeN Mouseketeer

What???!!! it's New Jersey! That's nuts! You've got lots of time, though. It'll all fall in place. I was born in Pequannock, btw.