February 2010

Hi all
I've been struggling to get here but thanks to jordanyosh i am here :lmao:

We are a party of 18 going for my DD's 11th B'day
10 adults 8 kids from age 13 to (will be) 7 months :lovestruc
Flying from the U.k
We go Jan 30th -Feb 17th ... yep 2 1/2 weeks wooooohoooo :cool1:
Staying offsite in a villa

Ok i have never been at this time of year, somebody pleeease tell me we will have some lovely weather and pooltime?????

Kids have all picked breakfasts

1900 Park fayre for Dd's b'day, surprise .. Never done
Donald's Safari breakfast .. Never done
Ohana's .. Never done
Chef Mickey's .. Love it
Crystal Palace .. Love it
And Confisco's at IOA .. Love it

Also doing T-rex for DD's b'dy dinner again a surprise .. also for this meal we will be joined by my friend her Dh, DD and Ds who are there at the same time, we met here at the DIS and have become very close friends even though i am in the U.k and she lives in OK hahahhaha

Anyway that's us :flower3:

18!!!!! Wow!!!!!!

The weather can vary greatly. After 5 visits during this time of year, I have experienced all different kinds of weather. Both very hot and very cold. Keep an eye on weather.com and pack for both types of weather. I'm sure in 2 1/2 weeks there will be some warmer weather for you!!! Hopefully.....

YAY! I'm glad to have found this thread :)

I'll be in WDW from Feb. 11-20!
I've been going at that time for the past 10 years now.
From the 11th to 13th I'll be saying at the Contemporary, then finishing out the trip at my family's time share at Orange Lake.
I could NOT be more excited!

This is my first post! :)

We're going to WDW January 30th through February 6th.

This will be our first EVER trip to WDW!

We're sooo excited!!

We're not sure quite where we're staying, although we're leaning heavily toward Windsor Hills because there are 6 of us and the prices to stay in the resort were just eye-popping!! :scared1: Anyway, we will probably make the reservations this coming week!

We're planning on hitting all 4 Disney parks, as well as Sea World.

We're really looking forward to it! Our 8yr old daughter has autism and I've heard so many nice things about vacationing in Disney with children on the spectrum.

Kelly

Hi. We're officially official :cool1:

I just booked Boardwalk Villas 1BR for February 5 through 12th. This is going to be a surprise trip for the kids. We're going to tell them the night before we leave, so they have the chance to pack special items for the trip.

We went once in January 09 and once in August 09. We can't wait to get back to the nice cool weather of the winter at WDW :thumbsup2

Ever since we stayed at the Yacht Club, we have wanted to go back to the Epcot resorts area. Originally we planned to go Beach Club Villas, but they didn't have any available with the AAA discount, so we're going Boardwalk. We are SO excited!!

Looking forward to chatting with you all about our trips.

We're booked for my daughters first trip (only my third) on 2/5 - 2/13. We're staying at the ASMu, can't wait! Driving down, should be a fun trip. Hopefully the first of many, I hope to go every other year.

Hi nemofans, I just made my resort reservations today and they said on 10/27 they are going to 180 day dining reservations, so you may want to call that day.

woah, Oct. 27th will be a busy day! :thumbsup2
see you all on the line !

I know. It's going to be hard to get thru. It only saves me a few days from my 90 day window.

We'll be joining everyone from Feb 13-19th.. I guess I picked one of the busiest weeks. Oh well at least I can finally say that I stayed at the Boardwalk.:cool1:

Yes me too and i am dreading it .. i have to book 6 character breakfasts for 17+1 baby i am not looking forward to it at all .. wish me luck!! :scared1:

Can't the Grand Gathering department do that for you?

This is my first post! :)

We're going to WDW January 30th through February 6th.

This will be our first EVER trip to WDW!

We're sooo excited!!

We're not sure quite where we're staying, although we're leaning heavily toward Windsor Hills because there are 6 of us and the prices to stay in the resort were just eye-popping!! :scared1: Anyway, we will probably make the reservations this coming week!

We're planning on hitting all 4 Disney parks, as well as Sea World.

We're really looking forward to it! Our 8yr old daughter has autism and I've heard so many nice things about vacationing in Disney with children on the spectrum.

Kelly

Congrats! If you go to one of the forums here on Disabilities you may get some GREAT info on traveling to WDW with Children with autism...:thumbsup2

List is being updated now.

We'll be there the week of Feb 13-20. The dreaded President's Week and Mardi Gras combination. Oh well, we have realistic expectations of the crowds and have chosen 8-10 things we really want to do in each park. It will be very different from our last visit - mid-November 2007 and most things were walk-on.

We're staying off-site, so I'm glad I found this thread.

We went this same week in Feb in 2008 and I found that most of the crowd were from Brazil and Louisiana (GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!). They were all escaping the influx of tourism in their areas due to Mardi Gras and Carnival. It was busy but I found that when we went in March 2009 during spring break, the crowds were much larger. Not only was it spring break time, but apparently, there was a cheer competition at WWoS and there were high school show choirs at the parks to perform. There were ALOT of very rude teenagers there during that time and I am sorry to say that my DD8 and DS4 heard alot of foul language standing in the lines for rides. I would much rather be there during Prez day week. Even though the crowds are large, the majority of it is families that just want to have a good time. The weather was nice and mild and there was very little rain. I hope everyone enjoys their trip and I hope to run into some DIS-ers there!!!

We'll be there the week of Feb 13-20. The dreaded President's Week and Mardi Gras combination. Oh well, we have realistic expectations of the crowds and have chosen 8-10 things we really want to do in each park. It will be very different from our last visit - mid-November 2007 and most things were walk-on.

We're staying off-site, so I'm glad I found this thread.

Just as an FYI the 12-14th there will be a High School Cheerleaders Competition as WWoS and DHS. Try to stay away from DHS on the first few days of your visit.

I added you to the list.

Hi, we just booked it for 2/16-2/21st were staying at SSR, but on a waitlist for VWL......either way I'll be happy to celebrate my birthday with Mickey.

Can't wait to start planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter