February 2010

We'll be there Feb. 9th-18th. We're staying at Coronado Springs. It will be our first Disney trip as a family (I have been many times, DH has only been to Epcot). Our DS will turn 3 while we're there. I can not wait!!

We'll be there Feb. 9th-18th. We're staying at Coronado Springs. It will be our first Disney trip as a family (I have been many times, DH has only ben to Epcot). Our DS will turn 3 while we're there. I can not wait!!

How cool! I bet DS has a memorable birthday (well...at least you'll remember;)).

Updating list right now.

How cool! I bet DS has a memorable birthday (well...at least you'll remember;)).

Ha, ha! I know, I know! Maybe the trip is more for me than it is for him, but he is a Disney lover (between Playhouse Disney and the Pixar movies he could be called a fanatic! :)), so he might not remember much of it, but like you said; I will. This trip can't get here fast enough, I can't wait to see the look on his face!

Ha, ha! I know, I know! Maybe the trip is more for me than it is for him, but he is a Disney lover (between Playhouse Disney and the Pixar movies he could be called a fanatic! :)), so he might not remember much of it, but like you said; I will. This trip can't get here fast enough, I can't wait to see the look on his face!

Seeing WDW through a child's eyes is really priceless.:thumbsup2

Just booked Feb 9 - 15th at the Dolphin!!!:banana::banana::banana:

We were debating on site off site, and I was spending days looking at prices comparing deals etc. This is our 1st time staying at the Dolphin and I'm looking forward to experiencing something new!!!

NOW The real planning begins... meals... parks... parades... Oh MY:cheer2:

Just booked Feb 9 - 15th at the Dolphin!!!:banana::banana::banana:

We were debating on site off site, and I was spending days looking at prices comparing deals etc. This is our 1st time staying at the Dolphin and I'm looking forward to experiencing something new!!!

NOW The real planning begins... meals... parks... parades... Oh MY:cheer2:

Have you stayed in the Epcot Resort Area before? You will love the location of the Dolphin in relationship to both DHS and Epcot-not to mention the other resorts.

I'm adding you to the list on PAGE 1 right now!

Have you stayed in the Epcot Resort Area before? You will love the location of the Dolphin in relationship to both DHS and Epcot-not to mention the other resorts.

I'm adding you to the list on PAGE 1 right now!

NO and actually my biggest reason for picking it. Usually we monorail from SOG Or the Poly into Epcot to spend the evenings sampling ;) around the world or walking the boardwalk... that really sealed it for me.

I'm hoping we're going to love it as much as I think we are!! :yay:

NO and actually my biggest reason for picking it. Usually we monorail from SOG Or the Poly into Epcot to spend the evenings sampling ;) around the world or walking the boardwalk... that really sealed it for me.

I'm hoping we're going to love it as much as I think we are!! :yay:

The greatest thing, if you love Epcot, is being able to pop into the park for an hour or two w/o having to take one form of transportation! Epcot really feels like an extension of your resort....

It's about a 10 minute brisk walk from the Dolphin and about 15 minutes if you take a more leisurely approach. You can also take the Friendship Boats, but walking is faster.

I'm so glad I found a February 2010 thread! :banana:

We are going February 10-17 and will be celebrating my sister's 17th birthday -- I think it's going to be her sixth time having her birthday in the World since she's the only one who has a birthday at a time that we CAN go.

Subbing now so I don't lose this thread. :thumbsup2

We just booked our first trip to WDW since 1996. :cool1: We're going the first week of February and I'm excited to get down to planning specifics.:woohoo:

Does anyone know if deals come up between now and then if we can take advantage of them or if we are locked in?

Yes, just call & give them the disc code & they'll apply it to your ressie. Usually Feb codes come out in late Oct/early Nov unless they are doing some big discount for the winter.

I'm so glad I found a February 2010 thread! :banana:

We are going February 10-17 and will be celebrating my sister's 17th birthday -- I think it's going to be her sixth time having her birthday in the World since she's the only one who has a birthday at a time that we CAN go.

Subbing now so I don't lose this thread. :thumbsup2

We just booked our first trip to WDW since 1996. :cool1: We're going the first week of February and I'm excited to get down to planning specifics.:woohoo:

Does anyone know if deals come up between now and then if we can take advantage of them or if we are locked in?

I'm glad you found the February Thread that nemofan started! List being updated right now.

Has everyone been thinking about what ADRs you'll make? My 90 day mark is Nov. 2nd! I have 4 picked out: California Grill, Biergarten, Liberty Tree Tavern, Chef Mickey's. I also can't wait to eat a Mickey Bar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter