• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 2010

I just booked 2/14-2/19. 3 nights at OKW and 2 nights at AKV. In NYC, kids are out for winter recess. Waitlisted for entire stay at AKV.

Oct 27 will definitely be a busy day.

NEW OFFER!!!!!!! I just switched my ressie & save $1000. Buy 4 nights, get 3 free, including tickets too. I just happened to check my email & saw the offer from Mousesavers & called CRO immediately. I am so excited right now!

With this new offer my DH has given me the go ahead to book for Feb. We love going when it's slow, and don't mind cool weather. When do we need to avoid in Feb? Thanks for any advice. :goodvibes

Mainly Pres Day weekend & mardi gras. It's not super crowded during that time, but it is the busiest days for Feb.

Got the offer too!! Very exicted! We will be at WL! Going straight from Values all the time to Deluxe! Woo hoo!

Mainly Pres Day weekend & mardi gras. It's not super crowded during that time, but it is the busiest days for Feb.

Hey Nemofans, as a Brit i'd love to know when these are? And if we are there when they are on, where should i avoid mainly? We are also doing US and IOA and SW aswell as all of WDW parks
TIA :thumbsup2

With this new offer my DH has given me the go ahead to book for Feb. We love going when it's slow, and don't mind cool weather. When do we need to avoid in Feb? Thanks for any advice. :goodvibes

Try going at the beginning of Feb. like the 1st through the 13th. Beginning Fer12th, it starts getting busy for President's Weekend. I saw someone mention Mardi Gras. Louisiana has a holiday around Fat Tuesday and they all leave town to escape the madness and head to WDW. It happens to be the same week as President's Week-Feb 14th-Feb21st. NYC city school also have that week off for winter break. Try and avoid that week for sure.

Shouldn't we start talking about DIS meets...?:thumbsup2

When I first started on the DIS I was so NOT into meeting up with folks. However, I met some GREAT people on my last trip who are now good friends.

I'd be willing to set one or two up. Even if it's just one or two of us having a beer or just meeting and saying hi!

I'm staying at Pop Feb 6th-Feb14th and then moving to Animal Kingdom Villas from Feb 14th-Feb 18th.

Well I'm the only one from the trip that I know is on DIS (I'm tagging along on a family vacation of a friend), but if it works out maybe I can convince my friend to meet up with people. We don't have many details about our trip planned yet though...

Again I'll be at the BWV from Feb 7-12

Oct. 27th is less than a month away and quickly approaching...
What ADR's are people planning? So far I know we'll try for:
CRT
California Grill (for first night at CR to watch wishes :) )

I'm at a loss for anything else so far.
If there's any TS restaurant you really enjoy, I'd love a recommendation. We almost always eat either QS or back at our offsite resort for flexibility's sake, but we would like to try some of the great restaurants WDW has to offer this time. TIA!

Here's the ADR plan today (it could change 100 times before the 27th):

The Wave
California Grill
Chef Mickey's
Ohana
Prime Time
Teppan Edo
Coral Reef

For the solo part of my trip:

Sanaa
Tusker House
Kouzzina

Here's where we've eaten that we usually like:

Teppan Edo
Chefs de France
Brown Derby
Prime Time
Flying Fish
Jiko
California Grill
Le Cellier
ESPN Club

We LOVE Teppan Edo and The Rose and Crown in EPCOT. In HS, we always enjoy the 50's Primetime and The Brown Derby....In MK we like The Plaza for a really good sandwich at lunch and then Tony's Town Square for dinner...and Yak and Yetis in AK was also really good. My DH had the ribs there and they were really good. Tusker House in the AK is also really good. Go at breakfast!!! We also like the Rainforest Cafe and TRex Cafe...the food at these are good, but we mostly go becasue our kids just love the atmosphere....ENJOY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter