Feb 07, 2016 4-Night Nassau and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

Hi all, My family of 4 will be on our second disney cruise with you in Feb '16. My sister and her family will be joining us for their first cruise (Joyous) and my husband's parents and sister with her son will also be embarking on their first Disney cruise. And we may even have another cabin of family before the year's end.

Hi all, My family of 4 will be on our second disney cruise with you in Feb '16. My sister and her family will be joining us for their first cruise (Joyous) and my husband's parents and sister with her son will also be embarking on their first Disney cruise. And we may even have another cabin of family before the year's end.
Welcome aboard! Are you guys interstellar in Fish Extender Gift Exchange? Please let me know if you do so I can add you to the list. We have 3 groups of FE setup, each has 10 staterooms for our cruise. It should be fun!

Welcome aboard! Are you guys interstellar in Fish Extender Gift Exchange? Please let me know if you do so I can add you to the list. We have 3 groups of FE setup, each has 10 staterooms for our cruise. It should be fun!

We have signed up for the FE! Last slot in Group 1. Thanks! We will start planning our gifts this weekend!

We have signed up for the FE! Last slot in Group 1. Thanks! We will start planning our gifts this weekend!
YeAh! Thanks for filling the last spot. Someone cancelled their trip and left the spot empty for a while.

YeAh! Thanks for filling the last spot. Someone cancelled their trip and left the spot empty for a while.
I see one spot open left on group 2 still and hope to encourage my inlaws to get in on the FE group.
Is there a meet planned. I don't think I have read all the posts yet so I may have missed it. :)

I see one spot open left on group 2 still and hope to encourage my inlaws to get in on the FE group.
Is there a meet planned. I don't think I have read all the posts yet so I may have missed it. :)
Our group is super quiet. We suggested things like group mixology class but no one seems to want to organize it.do you want to host the group meet? Bring it up to everyone and see :)

Has everyone who interested in FE contacted me and got their group assigned? Did I miss anyone? Please let me know if you want to join but have not sign up. Thanks

Peter

Woooohooooo! All aboard the Magic for an awesome 4 night cruise to the Bahamas Baby!!! I know it's a ways off but I just can't help myself. Let's get this party started! My name is Becky and this will be my family's second cruise with the Disney Family! I'll be starting up the facebook page tomorrow and will post the link once it's done! Can't wait to meet y'all!!!

Hello,
Although I have sent many people on Disney Cruises, this is my first Disney Cruise with my family. It will be me, my husband and our 2 boys (10 and 4). How do we get on the list to participate in the fish extender program, and how do I know how many cabins are in my group?

Hello,
Although I have sent many people on Disney Cruises, this is my first Disney Cruise with my family. It will be me, my husband and our 2 boys (10 and 4). How do we get on the list to participate in the fish extender program, and how do I know how many cabins are in my group?
Please email me your info and I will sign you up for the FE. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,
Jackie I sent you a message back. Did you get it?

FE Group 1, 2 and 3 are now closed. Last minute pixie dust list is still available.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has yet started a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions. Lists may also be saved in pdf format and securely sent via the DIS conversation system.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, conversation, email, "search" directions, etc.).

How can I join the Fish Extender group? I can't seem to find one for the Feb 7th Disney Magic.

How can I join the Fish Extender group? I can't seem to find one for the Feb 7th Disney Magic.
IF there is a FE group, it will be handled on your cruise meet thread. Sometimes there isn't one organized. Someone has to stand up and say "I'll maintain the FE list" in order for your cruise meet group to have a FE exchange.

Welcome to our cruise meet group Alyse. We have twenty-something members on our list so far. If you want to join the FE exchange, please let me know. pirate:

We'd like to join the Fish Extender Group. Our family enjoys a Disney Vacation every year, however, this will be our first Disney Cruise. We are:
Mom (Rhonda) 41
Dad (Alan) 43
Allison 17
Connor 15
Matthew 3
Levi 2

We are from Mobile, Alabama. We want to start getting our FE gifts together and need to know how many we'll need to bring. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Also my e-mail address is rhondaleewhite@bellsouth.net.

Last edited:
We'd like to join the Fish Extender Group. Our family enjoys a Disney Vacation every year, however, this will be our first Disney Cruise. We are:
Mom (Rhonda) 41
Dad (Alan) 43
Allison 17
Connor 15
Matthew 3
Levi 2

We are from Mobile, Alabama. We want to start getting our FE gifts together and need to know how many we'll need to bring. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Hey Rhonda , I will need more info. Like stateroom number. Can you message me?

Hi! We are the Bishop family. We are in staterooms 1050 & 1052 ... But we will prob only hang one fish extender thing. I've just ordered one from Etsy. My e-mail address is rhondaleewhite@bellsouth.net.

Please let me know if you need any additional info. Thanks!

Rhonda Bishop

Last edited:
We have some friends who are going on the cruise too. They are the Nelsons. They'd like to participate as well. They are in Room 2626.

Gene & Katt Nelson
Corrine. 8 y/o girl
Destin. 4 y/o boy.

Her email is kattnotcat@gmail.com in case you need to speak with her directly. She couldn't find this group and asked that I sign her up if possible. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter