Feb 07, 2016 4-Night Nassau and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

Hello and sorry. All FE groups are closed now. The sign up deadline was last Sunday.

OK, please check your email. Let me know if you don't get it. Thank.
I got your message.
There is no possibility of entering a group?
I just prepare together as my children today our fish extender and they were so excited ...
I thought the group closed a Sunday before boarding
If you could help me I will appreciate a lot.

Hello and sorry. All FE groups are closed now. The sign up deadline was last Sunday.
I got your message.
I just prepare together as my children today our fish extender and they were so excited ...

I got your message.
Typically most FE groups close 30-45 days out from the cruise to allow the participants to get their gifts together.

If you've already made up a FE holder, you can bring along some little gifts and slip them into the holder for your kids. That's been done by lots of people. It's possible that others on this cruise meet thread may see your post and "pixie dust" you with gifts (some people make extras). It's not a guarantee, but the chance is there.

Hopefully people will see your post and shower you with pixie dust.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter