Feb 07, 2016 4-Night Nassau and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

We have some friends who are going on the cruise too. They are the Nelsons. They'd like to participate as well. They are in Room 2626.

Gene & Katt Nelson
Corrine. 8 y/o girl
Destin. 4 y/o boy.

Her email is kattnotcat@gmail.com in case you need to speak with her directly. She couldn't find this group and asked that I sign her up if possible. Thanks!
i have talked your friend Katt actually. Ask her about the FE info I sent her if you need direction. Thanks

Welcome to our cruise meet group Alyse. We have twenty-something members on our list so far. If you want to join the FE exchange, please let me know. pirate:
Welcome to our cruise meet group Alyse. We have twenty-something members on our list so far. If you want to join the FE exchange, please let me know. pirate:
If there is still time I'm interested in FE group.
Never too late. Just send me you emai,l I will set you up.
a.sperle@hotmail.com

can we join the FE fun too? We are coming all the way from Australia :yay:. The cruise is a surprise for my nieces and will be their first Disney cruise. They think we are just going LA to visit grandma...
My email is: ivay123@gmail.com
Hope it's not too late to join. :dogdance: Let me know so we know how many kangaroos to bring.

can we join the FE fun too? We are coming all the way from Australia :yay:. The cruise is a surprise for my nieces and will be their first Disney cruise. They think we are just going LA to visit grandma...
My email is: ivay123@gmail.com
Hope it's not too late to join. :dogdance: Let me know so we know how many kangaroos to bring.
No problem, did you get my email invitation yet?

Great! Last minute Pixie Dust FE group still open. Anyone else still want to join please let me know your email. I will add you to the list. Thanks

Hi! We're sailing on this cruise, how can my family be part of an FE group? Are we too late? My email address is bdoh1974@att.net. I just found out about this! Thanks, Brandi

Last edited:
IF there is a FE group, it will be handled on your cruise meet thread. Sometimes there isn't one organized. Someone has to stand up and say "I'll maintain the FE list" in order for your cruise meet group to have a FE exchange.
Hi! We would like to participate! We are four (2 kids 7 and 12 y and 2 adults) room 2124

We'd like to join the Fish Extender Group. Our family enjoys a Disney Vacation every year, however, this will be our first Disney Cruise. We are:
Mom (Rhonda) 41
Dad (Alan) 43
Allison 17
Connor 15
Matthew 3
Levi 2

We are from Mobile, Alabama. We want to start getting our FE gifts together and need to know how many we'll need to bring. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Also my e-mail address is rhondaleewhite@bellsouth.net.

Hi!!! We would like to participate too!! We are from Brazil
Room 2124 (2 adults and 2 kids 12 and 7y)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter